Beach villa with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, swimming pool and golf nearby in Livorno, Italy
From £315 per week
Villa to rent in Livorno, Italy
This 2 bedroom villa with swimming pool is located in Livorno and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities. The villa is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
3-room house 30 m2, on the ground floor.
- Practical furnishings: living/dining room with kitchen corner
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 room with 1 x 2 bunk beds
- Patio, small garden
- Facilities: hair dryer
- Reserved parking (1 car) at 100 m
- Ideal place for holidays with the whole family with swimming pool and direct access to the sea
- Holiday village "Miramare"
- 5 km from the centre of Quercianella, 8 km from the centre of Livorno, 13 km from the centre of Castiglioncello, 100 m from the sea, direct access to the beach
- For shared use: property with natural garden, swimming pool (20 x 9 m, depth 270 cm, 17/05-17/09
- pool opening hours: 11/00-18/00)
- Children's pool, outdoor shower, barbecue, children's playground
- In the complex: reception, restaurant, bar, internet access, table tennis, sun terrace, bicycle rental
- Half board possible (extra)
- Parking at 100 m
- Supermarket 5 km, restaurant 1 km, railway station 5 km, shingle beach 100 m
- Please note: Loading and unloading of baggage is possible at the holiday house
- Main road close by
- Terrace solarium extra, sunbeds on request (extra)
- Kids club during the high season (free of charge)
The agent describes this villa as an ideal holiday rental for a cheap holiday. It is also suitable for families. It is also good value for money. The villa has a swimming pool and is located in Livorno. The nearest airport is only 42km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 100 metres away from a beach and 5km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. It also has a BBQ, a garden and a table tennis.
The villa is suitable for relaxing winter holidays; it is also suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 6 verified reviews.
5 out of 6 people recommend staying here
Structure and staff available and friendly. Too bad for the pebble beach ... village center impossible to reach it on foot ... especially for us with the wheelchair, close but accessible by car more safely. The village is Antignano non Castiglioncello
We have great fun
We were here in April. The whole area is very well maintained. Our bungalow has all the comfort it needs. Very clean everything. Only the mattresses were not exactly back-friendly. Since we were not there in the season, the pool was closed and the mini market did not open until the beginning of this week. The staff are all very helpful and friendly. Dogs are welcome. For a family holiday just right. Just a pity that the sandy beach is further away. To the complex belongs a stone beach, but was also quite good thanks to the beach chairs. The next time we will not book in April (although top weather, but sometimes very cool).
We spent a week there. We have already fallen, but by the bad beach probably not a second time, only for rocky beach. Bad access to the water.
The accommodation is on a campsite in a suburb of livorno, the prospectus information is completely wrong. Castiglioncello is 20 km away.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Livorno, ItalyThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony, a barbecue, a children pool area and a children's club.
Prices and availability
Updated 18 June 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Free of charge
€15.00 (approx. £13.45) per person, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€150.00 (approx. £134.48) per booking, paid locally
€1.00 (approx. £0.90) per person per day, paid locally
€100.00 (approx. £89.66) per item per week, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
€10.00 (approx. £8.97) per person, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
About this villa
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 single sofa bed, 1 cot
- Children pool
- Reception at the property
Show all 4 facilities Show less
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Table tennis
Show all 5 features Show less
- Includes two meals per day (breakfest and either a lunch or dinner per day)
- Pets are allowed
- Restaurant nearby
- Ideal for resting and relaxing holiday
- Suitable for elderly people
- Ideal for cheap vacation
- Suitable for family holiday
Show all 4 features Show less
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 68 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 68 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last seen: 50 minutes ago
Number of properties: over 1,000