Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Livorno, Italy
From £629 per week
Villa to rent in Livorno, Italy
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Livorno and sleeps 8 people. It has WiFi, barbeque facilities and parking nearby. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
5-room house 120 m2 on 2 levels.
- Comfortable furnishings: entrance hall with open-hearth fireplace and TV (flat screen)
- Exit to the loggia
- Living room with 1 double sofabed
- Exit to the garden
- Dining room with dining table and kitchen corner
- Exit to the swimming pool
- Kitchenette (5 hot plates, oven, microwave)
- Upper floor: 1 double bedroom with panoramic window with shower/bidet/WC
- 1 small double bedroom
- 1 room with 1 x 2 bunk beds
- Patio partly roofed, garden
- Terrace furniture, sitting area
- Beautiful view of the sea
- Facilities: washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- 2 pets/ dogs allowed
- Country house "Isole", 300 m asl, semi-detached, surrounded by fields
- 5 km from the centre of Quercianella, 15 km from the centre of Castiglioncello, in a quiet position on top of a hill, 5 km from the sea
- Private: property 1'500 m2 (fenced), swimming pool (above ground) (8 x 4 m, depth 120 cm, 01/06-15/09)
- Patio, pergola, garden furniture, barbecue
- In the house: internet access
- Motor access (300 m via unmade road)
- Parking at the house
- Grocery 5 km, supermarket 10 km, restaurant 500 m, railway station 5 km
- Golf course 10 km
- Nearby attractions: Livorno 10 km, Pisa 25 km
The villa is described as good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a sea view; it is also located in Livorno. The nearest airport is only 42km away. It is set in a convenient location, 5km away from a beach and 5km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a microwave, an oven and a washing machine. It also has a BBQ and a balcony.
There is a golf course nearby. The villa is suitable for relaxing winter holidays; it is also suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 11 verified reviews.
10 out of 11 people recommend staying here
Very nice location The sea view is superb and the situation very pleasant. Nice functional house with typical Tuscan decoration
Beautiful sea view through hills of the nature reserve without any other home .. 300 m above sea level, therefore a little cooler than down in the plains with a bit of air - very pleasant! Everything even more beautiful than in the photos on this site. The owners are very kind and ready to help. The pool is perfect for our needs as it is raised with the ladder that you can pull up so that the children can not enter it by themselves. All the land fenced, there is no child or dog! We will be back soon! Thanks XXX and XXX !! -------- Traumhafter Blick über grüne Hügel eines Naturschutzgebietes auf das Mittelmeer mit den vorgelagerten Inseln. Das großzügige Haus 300 m über dem Meeresniveau liegt, ist es hier hierdehrenweise etwas kühler als in der Ebene, häufig mit leichtem Wind. Wir fanden alles noch schöner als auf den Fotos. Die Besitzer sind SEHR freundlich und hilfsbereit, gleichzeitig zurückhaltend. Der Pool war für unsere Zwecke perfekt, from er nicht eingelassen ist und man die Leiter hochklappen kann, so dass Kinder nicht alleine reinklettern können. Das gleiche gilt für das komplett eingezäunte Grundstück. Wir werden bald nochmal hinfahren! Danke, XXX and XXX !!
It was really a relaxing holiday the owners are nearby and always able to help if there should be a problem or if you need some information. I can recomand this for sure. Livorno and Pisa both Cities are nice - Livorno have many faces and is a pity because usually you go from Livorno on a ship or a ferry but is a pleasant and worth seeing city.
The house is beautifully situated on a hill with a beautiful view of the islands, which you can enjoy from the covered terrace. The land is completely fenced and is therefore very suitable for a holiday with a dog.
Beautiful country house located on a hill with a beautiful view. There is a large covered terrace where we took all our meals enjoying the beautiful landscape, and the view of the coast. Large swimming pool with shower. No noise. The perfect calm.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Livorno, ItalyThis villa is in a quiet area near the sea. It has a pool, a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 June 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 21 September 2019 - 5 June 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 6 June - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 19 September - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Heating - Based on consumption
€5.00 (approx. £4.48) per m3, paid locally
€15.00 (approx. £13.45) per person, paid locally
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€300.00 (approx. £268.97) per booking, paid locally
€1.00 (approx. £0.90) per person per day, paid locally
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
There is also 1 cot
- Private pool
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Pets are allowed
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Located in quite neighbourhood
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Sea view
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Ideal for resting and relaxing holiday
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 68 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 68 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last seen: 24 minutes ago
Number of properties: over 1,000