Beach apartment with 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Lido Rossello, Sicily
From £172 per week
Apartment to rent in Lido Rossello, Sicily
Sicily, Holiday home direct to the beach and very close to the Valley of Temples in Agrigento. The apartment lies into the beach of Capo Rossello, which is well known for his coast "Scala dei Turchi"
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
The apartment lies only 40 meters far from the beach in Capo Rossello (the international beach of Scala dei Turchi) and only 16 km. from the Valley of Temples in Agrigento. The apartment has 4 bedroom with three double beds and 4 singles. Equipped with ventilators, television with sat channels, internet WiFi in all rooms, nice furnished patio at the ground floor. Realmonte is well known for their beautiful beaches and coasts.........here the nature is still wild, but even the area offer a lot of amusement such like restaurants, pizzeria, gelateria, disco's, museum, theaters, shopping center, archaeological sites, and many other beautiful things. The Scale of the Turks is a rocky wall (cliff) that rises up the sea along the coast between Realmonte and Porto Empedocle, in the province of Agrigento. It has in time become a tourist attraction both for the singularity of the cliff, in white color and the peculiar forms, and following the popularity gained from the novels featuring the commissioner Montalbano written by the empedoclino writer Andrea Camilleri, where such places are cited country the commissioner, to be framed with Porto Empedocle. Scala is made of marble, a sedimentary rock of limestone and clay, with a characteristic pure white color. This unusual cliff rises amidst two fine sandy beaches, and to access it you have to proceed along the coast and climb into a climb similar to a large natural stone limestone staircase. Once you reach the top of the cliff, the visible landscape embraces the Agrigento coast to Cape Rossello.
This apartment does not have any reviews.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Lido Rossello, SicilyThis apartment is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting, a garden and a sea view. Car hire is recommended as the apartment is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 December 2017
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 May - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 9 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 September - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 November 2019 - 31 March 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 9 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 September - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 November 2020 - 31 March 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 9 September 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 September - 31 October 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 November 2021 - 31 March 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 April - 30 June 2022: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 12:
- 1 king size bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds, 1 bunk bed (sleeps 2)
- 1 king size bed, 1 double bed
There is also 1 single sofa bed in bedroom, 1 cot
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Radio, TV Languages in English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 12, Dining area seats 12, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Infants, Smoking, Pets
Private Owner From Realmonte, Italy Member since Oct 2005
Last seen: 6 months ago
Number of properties: 2