Villa with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Lesa, Italy
From £336 per week
Villa to rent in Lesa, Italy
This 1 bedroom villa is located in Lesa and sleeps 3 people. It has WiFi and a garden.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
2-room apartment 60 m2 on 2 levels, on the ground floor. Comfortable furnishings:
- Living/dining room with 1 sofabed and dining table
- Exit to the patio
- Kitchenette (4 hot plates, oven, electric coffee machine)
- Upper floor - 1 open large double bedroom with TV
- Gas heating (extra)
- Heating available only from 15/10-15/04
- Terrace 30 m2, patio 40 m2
- Terrace furniture
- Partial view of the lake
- Iron, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
Historical 2-family house "Torre", from the 18th century. In the centre of Lesa, 150 m from the lake. Motor access to 30 m from the house. Stepped path (18 steps) to the house. Public parking 200 m. Restaurant, bar 300 m, railway station "Lesa" 1 km. Golf course (18 hole) 9 km. Nearby attractions:
- Stresa 8 km, Arona 8 km, Baveno 12 km
- Well-known ski regions can easily be reached
- Mottarone 22 km
- Well-known lakes can easily be reached
- Orta 20 km..
- Apartment courtyard side
- Private entrance
- The terrace with lake view is reachable through external staircase
The villa is described as good value for money. This villa is located in Lesa. It is set in a convenient location.
The villa has free wireless internet. The villa is adequately equipped: it has an oven.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A lake
- A golf course
The villa is suitable for relaxing winter holidays.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 500+ reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Lesa, ItalyThis villa is in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 March 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 25 May - 14 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 23 May - 12 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 4 April - 27 November 2020 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £171.54) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
€20.00 (approx. £17.15) per person, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
€1.00 (approx. £0.86) per person per day, paid locally
€5.00 (approx. £4.29) per item per day, paid locally
About this villa
1 bedroom, Sleeps 3
There is also 1 cot
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
Show all 5 amenities Show less
- The property has a central location (i.e. close to shopping areas etc.)
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Ideal for resting and relaxing holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 47 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 47 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 12 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000