Taverna IL Cippo
Apartment with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom in Grimaldi, Italy
From £337 per week
Apartment to rent in Grimaldi, Italy
This 2 bedroom apartment is located in Grimaldi and sleeps 4 people. It has WiFi. The apartment is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
2-room apartment 45 m2 on 2nd floor.
- Practical furnishings: 1 small room with 1 bed
- 1 double bedroom
- Kitchen-/living room (4 hot plates, oven, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine) with 1 sofabed (140 cm)
- Gas heating (extra)
- Heating available only from 01/11-31/03
- Large terrace 30 m2
- Terrace furniture
- Beautiful panoramic view of the sea and the mountains
- Facilities: mosquito net
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Maximum 1 small pet/ dog allowed
- Height of bathroom door, 165 cm
- 2-family house "Taverna Il Cippo", 300 m asl, 3 storeys
- 8 km from the centre of Ventimiglia, 6 km from the centre of Mentone, in an elevated position, 5 km from the sea
- 2 km long narrow motor access to 50 m from the house
- Public parking 150 m
- Grocery 5 km, bus stop 5 km, sandy beach 5 km
- Nearby attractions: Hanbury Gardens 4 km, Montecarlo 20 km
- Please note: car recommended
- There is a bar/restaurant on the ground floor
The agent describes this apartment as an ideal holiday rental for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The apartment has a mountain view and a sea view and is located in Grimaldi. The nearest airport is 122km away. It is set in a good location, 5km away from a beach and 6km away from the city center.
The apartment has free wireless internet. The apartment is well equipped: it has a microwave, an oven and a freezer.
There is a trail for mountain biking nearby. The apartment is suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment has 9 verified reviews.
9 out of 9 people recommend staying here
It's beautiful in more ways than one. The 360 ° view and view of the sky, the variety of the landscape and the view of 2 countries ... You feel at home.
We are to 4 times there very nice.
Rental very nice, quiet, large terrace with breathtaking views of the bay of Menton..ideally well placed to visit Menton, Monaco, Nice and hinterland and Italian side. Very friendly welcome from the owners of the Inn; we advise everyone to eat at the inn, delicious family cuisine ..
The apartment is relatively small and unluxurious. But everything is there, what you need to live. It was fine for a week. Even the bathroom with its small height did not spoil my mood (1.97 m). Chaotic is the parking, especially since always restaurant guests there. The darkness and tightness then also led to considerable damage when reversing. Fantastic is the view! The food in the restaurant is awesome, if not cheap.
An oasis of peace and tranquility between Menton and Bordighera, up there
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Grimaldi, ItalyThis apartment is in a village and in a quiet area near the sea and mountains. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 February 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 4 April - 29 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 29 August - 11 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £171.99) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
€1.00 (approx. £0.86) per person per day, paid locally
Bed linen (initial supply)
€7.00 (approx. £6.02) per person, paid locally
Towels (initial supply)
€3.00 (approx. £2.58) per person, paid locally
Free of charge
About this apartment
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
Show all 5 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Pets are allowed
- Mountain view
- Sea view
- Suitable for elderly people
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 161 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 161 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: a day ago
Number of properties: over 1,000