Holiday Villa In Chianti With Private Swimming Pool
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Greve in Chianti, Italy
From £1,244 per week
Villa to rent in Greve in Chianti, Italy
BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY HOUSE, WITH HUGE GARDEN AD SWIMMING POOL. GROUND FLOOR : LIVING ROOM AND DINING ROOM , KITCHEN AND A BATHROOM.FIRST FLOOR :THREE BEDROOMS AND TWO BATHROOMS WITH SHOWER. CONFORTABLE
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Now is a comfortable house, just minutes from the Chianti town of Greve, but was once a medieval country church. The present owners have converted it into a cheerful home set in a large garden, whose encircling fence separates the property from the small house next door that shares the approach drive.
The main entrance leads into the oldest part of the house, where is preserved the original stone and brickwork walls seen in the living room. This room now has comfortable sofas, a fireplace for those who come in Spring or Autumn, and doors out to the large pergola overlooking the oval pool. A dining area between the living room and the kitchen also has doors to a furnished terrace and a nearby barbecue. In the modern kitchen in addition to the modern appliances is the original bread oven used centuries ago by the parish priest and still standing ready to serve. One staircase leads up to three double bedrooms All rooms are furnished with good beds and simple country furniture.
PLEASE NOTE: the house has staircases so it might not be suitable for babies and children under 8 years. the swimming pool is fence-less so if your children are not able to swim they must be surveilled.
The view is magnificent and peaceful. The pool is very nice, with the lights great for an evening swim and the two terraces are wonderful for long lunches in the shade, or relaxing evenings.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Greve in Chianti, ItalyThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 26 January 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 22 October - 31 October 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November - 5 December 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 April - 30 September 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November - 5 December 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 April - 30 September 2020: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 November - 5 December 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 1 April - 30 September 2021: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 April - 30 June and receive 10% off if the booking is made 120 days before the arrival date.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£44.10 per booking, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
Private pool, Size 15m x 7m, Depth 1.2m to 2m
CD player, Radio, TV Languages in English, Italian
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Central heating, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Oven, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Private garden
Private Owner From Florence, Italy Member since Feb 2015
Past bookings: 1 booking
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 30 minutes
Last logged in: 8 months ago
Number of properties: 1