Accommodation (roughly 100 sqm inside and 80 sqm of private terraces )
• Private terrace placed at the entrance of the house. The terrace is furnished with sun lounges, a dining table with chairs and offers a gorgeous view of the sea and of the Amalfi Coast
• Entrance is from the terrace into a large/dining living room. The living/dining area is comfortable and large, furnished with a dining table with chairs, a sofa with armchairs, a satellite television. Two sets of glass door gives onto the larger terrace and a third set of glass door dives access to a second, private terrace which is furnished with outdoor seating.
• Separate kitchen with cooker with 4 gas rings, electric oven, fridge with freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, toaster, kettle etc…
• Bathroom which comprises a shower cubicle, wash basin and WC .
• Main bedroom with a double bed , a window and French doors which lead onto the main terrace. This bedroom has a spacious en-suite bathroom, equipped with a shower cubicle, a washbasin and toilet
• Second bedroom with a double bed and an en-suite bathroom equipped with a shower cubicle, a washbasin and a toilet. French doors lead onto the main terrace.
Access: Casa Miria will be accessed from the street level going up a private walkway .
Casa Miria 1 is 35 steps above street level while Casa Miria 2 is reached climbing a further stairway of 15 steps for a total of 50 steps from the street level.
Services: English speaking manager on call.
Mandatory cleaning fee, payable locally 100,00 euros per week including mid-week cleaning with change of towels and end-of-week cleaning.
Electricity/air conditioning/ heating : 0,42 euros /Kwh above 80 Kwh / week
Distances: : The centre of the village of Furore is 1,5 km away and provides for immediate provisions ( bars, groceries , stop for the local bus and post office) and just 5 minutes driving from the house are two family restaurants.
The town of Agerola is 10 mins drive from the village and offers a large selection of restaurants, bars, shops, banks and other amenities.
Amalfi 8 Km, Ravello 16 km, Positano 25 Km.
At both Amalfi and Positano there are ferries and hydrofoils to the other villages along the coast as well as to the Islands of Capri and Ischia, to Sorrento and Naples and also rent boats to explore the surrounding coastline, and visit the many small grottoes .
Airport : Napoli 65 Km, Rome Fiumicino 280 Km.
Casa Miria is a splendid three -story villa on the top of a steep mountain overlooking the sea.
It is 200-square meter big and it sleeps 4 people in each separate, beautifully appointed apartment