Casale Del Podestà
Villa with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and swimming pool in Fratte Rosa, Italy
From £1,013 per week
Villa to rent in Fratte Rosa, Italy
Beautiful detached house with private pool, located on the hills in the Marche region, 1.3 km from Fratterosa, 16 km from Fossombrone and 29 km from the crowded beaches of Fano.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Beautiful detached house with private pool, located on the hills in the Marche region, 1.3 km from Fratterosa, 16 km from Fossombrone and 29 km from the crowded beaches of Fano. This is the ideal location for families or groups of friends looking for a relaxing holiday, accompanied by their inseparable 4-legged friend. The house offers a large outdoor area of about 2000 m well maintained and equipped with tables, chairs and umbrellas where you can admire the green surrounding hills; a gazebo will give you the opportunity to have lunch outdoors even in summer. Guests have access to a barbecue area for grilling. The swimming pool, located in a fenced area, overlooks a unique panorama and it’s equipped with comfortable sunbeds, umbrellas and outdoor shower. Your children will be thrilled by the colorful play area. The house is on two levels: on the ground floor there are bright living room with fireplace, double bedroom, bathroom, billiard room, spacious kitchen and dining room; from all the windows you can access directly into the garden. The first floor consists of four comfortable double bedrooms and three bathrooms. The surrounding areas will give you the opportunity to visit the old historic villages of Marche, nature lovers can take long nature walks, go for a bike ride, or visit the majestic Gola del Furlo (24 km), the Caves of Frasassi (45 km ), Monte Conero (83 km). For art and culture lovers, the city of Urbino (35 km), Gradara Castle (59 km) or the historic town of Fano (29 km) await you. Do not miss the opportunity to visit the amusement parks in the area. The outdoor space is not fenced.
This beautiful villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1890 and refurbished in 2007. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and view over the landscape; it is also located in Fratte Rosa, only 1.5km from Fratterosa. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 1.5km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden and some garden furniture outside.
There is a thermal bath nearby.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 146 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Fratte Rosa, ItalyThis villa has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 November - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 5 January - 14 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
€16.00 per person per booking (minimum €150.00), paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 1890
- Year modernised: 2007
- Holiday home (internal area 240 m2)
- Ground and 1st floor
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- View over the landscape
- Pets allowed (up to 2)
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (72 m2)
- Billiards and table tennis
- 1 TV
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet
- Indoor toys
- Changing table
- 5 fans
Show all 9 facilities Show less
This villa has 5 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
Show all 5 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 5 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Dinning room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Freezer box
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
- Child safety lock to pool
Show all 11 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Woodburning stove / fireplace
- A garden (external area 2000 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 4 cars)
- A barbecue
- Slide (1)
- Outdoor shower (1)
- Pool available from May to October
- Pool table
- Basketball hoop
- Volleyball net
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 15 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 413 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 413 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.