La Casa Del Fattore
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and private pool in Fosciandora, Italy
From £3,731 per week
Villa to rent in Fosciandora, Italy
Nestled in a private 10 acre estate in the heart of rural northern Tuscany lies La Casa del Fattore. Although situated slightly off the beaten track, this villa is only a short drive from Lucca.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Nestled in a private 10 acre estate in the heart of rural northern Tuscany lies La Casa del Fattore. Although situated slightly off the beaten track, this villa is only a short drive from Lucca, Pisa, Abetone and the Tuscan coast with plenty to explore. In an elevated position, this property benefits from spectacular rural and mountain views.
The villa itself has been recently renovated inside and is now a mix of tradition and contemporary style with all the latest technologies including air-conditioning, underfloor heating and Wi-Fi throughout. There are 4 bright and airy bedrooms which can be customised as either a super king or twin depending on preferences, each with ensuite bathrooms helping to create extra space and privacy for guests.
The property is split over 4 levels and each room has been designed with comfort at the forefront. There is a true authentic feel throughout with beautiful chestnut beamed ceilings and handmade terracotta tiled floors made by a local artisan.
A winding staircase built from the house's old chestnut beams leads you down to the ancient olive terraces and of course the heated swimming pool… the perfect place to relax at any time of the day.
La Casa del Fattore is the perfect choice for a group of friends or large family looking for an extra special property in the wonderful Tuscany.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel.What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
Lower Ground Floor
- Kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, free standing range cooker, fridge/freezer, coffee machine and patio doors leading to terrace
- Dining room with table and 10 chairs, patio doors leading to terrace
- Lounge with air-conditioning unit, LCD flat screen TV, satellite TV, DVD player and sound system with surround sound speakers
- W/C with single washbasin and toilet
- Bedroom with twin beds/super king size bed, air-conditioning unit, ensuite with bath, handheld shower, single washbasin, bidet and toilet
- Bedroom with twin beds/super king size bed, air-conditioning unit, ensuite with shower, single washbasin, bidet and toilet
- Bedroom with super king size bed/twin beds, air-conditioning unit, ensuite with bath, handheld shower, single washbasin, bidet and toilet
- Bedroom with super king size bed/twin beds, air-conditioning unit, ensuite with shower, single washbasin, bidet and toilet
- Private swimming pool (1.2x1.8m depth and 12x4m length / can be heated)
- Open poolside shower
- Lawn (10 acre estate)
- Covered terrace
- Private driveway
- Free Wi-Fi
- Security safe in bedroom
- Underfloor heating
- Air-conditioning units
- Central heating
- Hairdryers in bathrooms
- Pool towels provided
- High chair
Nestled in a private 10 acres' estate in the heart of rural northern Tuscany lies La Casa del Fattore. This property is in an excellent location only a short drive from Lucca – this captivating renaissance town samples the same beauty of Florence yet a lot less crowded. Wander the historic cobbled streets with handsome cafes, restaurants and shops spilling out onto the cobbles.
Take also a trip to Pisa - more than just the site of the infamous leaning tower, Pisa has at times been a maritime power to rival Venice, and is home to a world-leading centuries-old university. All this gives Pisa a sense of importance and permanence beyond its principal tourist attraction, and good reason to explore further.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 5 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Fosciandora, ItalyThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 25 May 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 October 2018 - 5 September 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£877.52 per booking, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating