Beach villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and golf nearby in Finale Ligure, Italy
From £856 per week
Villa to rent in Finale Ligure, Italy
This 3 bedroom villa is located in Finale Ligure and sleeps 7 people. It has WiFi, barbeque facilities and parking nearby. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Villa Sara", 4-room house 100 m2.
- Comfortable and cosy furnishings: large living/dining room with panoramic window with open-hearth fireplace, TV and radio
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 small room with 1 x 2 bunk beds
- 1 room with 1 bed and 1 double bed
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine)
- Bath/bidet/WC, shower/bidet/WC
- Gas heating (extra)
- Heating available only from 01/11-31/03
- Terrace 25 m2 partly roofed
- Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs (5)
- Panoramic view of the sea
- Facilities: washing machine, iron, hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking at 20 m
- Single-family house "Sara"
- In the hamlet San Bernardino 3 km from the centre of Finale Ligure, in an elevated position on a slope, area with little traffic, 3 km from the sea
- Private: property 800 m2 (fenced) with lawn and trees
- In the house: storage room for bicycles
- Stepped path (20 steps) to the house
- Public parking 50 m on the road
- Shop 3 km, supermarket 3 km, restaurant 3 km, bus stop "32 Finale" 50 m, railway station "Finale Ligure" 3.5 km
- Nearby attractions: Finalborgo 2 km, Pietra Ligure 10 km
- Please note: car recommended
The agent describes this villa as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. It is also good value for money. The villa has a sea view and is located in Finale Ligure. The nearest airport is 70km away. It is set in a very convenient location, 3km away from a beach and only 3km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer. It also has a BBQ.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
The villa is suitable for elderly guests.
This villa has 12 verified reviews.
12 out of 12 people recommend staying here
Waking up in Villa Sara was just amazing. The terrace and the garden were so relaxing we didn't want to leave. We rented the house to have a place to stay during our wedding weekend with a few friends and we couldn't have found a better place. Carmen the owner was super nice and accommodating, the house is cozy and beautiful and the view is breathtaking. Great position if you have a car to move around.
Beautiful, quiet. Very friendly reception at late hour (Thanks XXX). Super equipment of the household. Good family room
Nice living. Great view of the sea. Beautiful sun terrace. Barbecue. Nice landlady who even speaks German. Fenced garden, ideal for dogs. Basement room for safe parking of the wheels. Beautiful environment for mountain biking, hiking and swimming. Nice place with many shops.
The house is perfectly divided. The large living room / hallway and kitchen all open and the sleeping area (3 rooms) and two bathrooms separated a bit. The view of the sea so great, you always only want to stay in the house. Everything is there, what you need for a great holiday. We had the house for two = perfect.
Everything great. Late arrival by arrangement easily possible. Gladly again
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Finale Ligure, ItalyThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 October 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 21 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 4 January - 10 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 April - 17 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 18 April - 12 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 21 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 August - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 29 August 2020 - 2 April 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 April - 9 April 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 April - 2 July 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 July - 9 July 2021: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 10 July - 27 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 18 July 2020 - 26 November 2021 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 12 October - 1 November 2019 and receive 35% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Free of charge
Heating - Based on consumption
€2.00 (approx. £1.72) per m3, paid locally
€20.00 (approx. £17.24) per person, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€300.00 (approx. £258.61) per booking, paid locally
Gas - Based on consumption
€2.00 (approx. £1.72) per m3, paid locally
About this villa
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7
There is also 2 single sofa beds
- Washing machine
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 6 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Pets are allowed
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Sea view
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 148 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 148 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last seen: 8 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000