Custu Giancu (cvi420)
Villa with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and private pool in Costa di Cichero, Italy
From £475 per week
Villa to rent in Costa di Cichero, Italy
This 1 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Costa di Cichero and sleeps 3 people. It has WiFi and barbeque facilities. The villa is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Semi-detached house, 2 - 3 people, 1.5 room/s, 1 bathroom/s, approximately 40 m², 2 floor/s, year of construction 1827, renovated 2018.
Please note: Non-smoking house.
Owner lives in separate semi-detached house.
Furnishing: friendly, bright, minimal storage possibilities, tiled floor, wooden floor.
Equipment: satellite TV; internet access Wi-Fi (included); electric heating.
- Living room(ground floor): sofa, exit
- From the living room stairs to the gallery with sleeping facilities, see bedroom n° 1
- Dining area: in the living room
- Cooking corner: in the living room
- Kitchen/ cooking equipment: 4 gas rings, oven, dish-washer, refrigerator, coffee machine, water boiler, toaster
- Sleeping accommodation 1(floor 1, roof pitch): 1 x double bed at the gallery to the living room, 1 x single bed at the gallery to the living room
- Sanitary 1(ground floor): shower, WC
Exterior (private use):
Plot description: reserved open space, furnishing provided, sunshade, brick barbecue
- Private pool: Private pool: 1.20 m deep, 15/05/19-15/09/19
- Pool area: lawn for sunbathing, 3 sun loungers, 1 sunshade
Local service charges
€ 20 per person and stay (depending on occupancy) plus Holiday resort tax. Linen/towels available. Deposit € 250 (in cash). Cot/High chair free of charge (on order). Pet 1 pet allowed (small pet only; please advise prior to arrival; additional animals on request only). CITRA: 010053-LT-0001
Feature: Property on a manor (2 units in total).
Situation: rural, altitude 420 m, panoramic view, view of Monte Ramaceto and Val Cichero.
Access/parking: road, winding.
Parking on the estate.
Estate (shared use with the owner): approximately 8 ha, partially self-contained (fence), in a hillside, trees, garden, meadow, gravel, fields, olive trees, forest.
Owner has dog, poultry, livestock breeding, donkey.
Infrastructure: Sale of own produce (olive oil, milk, eggs, vegetables).
- Center Chiavari in approximately 16 km
- Sestri Levante in approximately 24 km
- Rapallo in approximately 32 km
- Next shopping possibility (Mezzavalle) in approximately 3 km
- Next supermarket (Carasco) in approximately 12 km
- Sea in approximately 20 km (Lavagna)
- Pebble beach in approximately 20 km (Lavagna)
- CITRA: 010053-LT-0001
The villa is described as good value for money. The villa has a private pool and a view of the countryside; it is also located in Costa di Cichero. The nearest airport is 51km away. It is set in a good location, 20km away from a beach and 16km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is adequately equipped: it has a dishwasher and an oven. It also has a BBQ.
There is a trail for hiking nearby. The villa is suitable for elderly guests.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 500+ reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Costa di Cichero, ItalyThis villa is in a quiet area. It has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 9 October 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 13 June - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
€1.00 (approx. £0.87) per person per day, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
Until 30 October 2020: €250.00 (approx. £218.08) per booking, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Until 30 October 2020: free of charge
Until 30 October 2020: free of charge
About this villa
1 bedroom, Sleeps 3
There is also 1 cot
- Private pool
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Pets are allowed
- Country view
- Non-smoking property
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Suitable for elderly people
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 145 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 145 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last seen: 4 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000