Villa with 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms and private pool in Cortona, Italy
From £856 per week
Villa to rent in Cortona, Italy
Nice independent house in a quiet area with a beautiful panoramic view over the Chiana valley and the surrounding countryside. The beautiful medieval town of Cortona, with all kinds of shops.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Nice independent house in a quiet area with a beautiful panoramic view over the Chiana valley and the surrounding countryside. The beautiful medieval town of Cortona, with all kinds of shops, is just 17 km away and the Trasimeno lake with beaches is about 20 km. Cosy, comfortable furnishings. Customers have access to a large furnished panoramic pool and a large garden with table, garden chairs, deck chairs, sun loungers, parasols and a barbecue. Ideal starting point for walks in the nature.
This solidly constructed villa was originally built in 1965 and refurbished in 2005. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a private pool and view over the landscape; it is also only 15km from Cortona. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 2km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue, a garden, exercise bike, exercise equipment and some garden furniture outside.
The villa is suitable for organising cultural tours and family and friends vacations.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 189 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Cortona, ItalyThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 5 December 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 8 December 2019 - 12 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 June - 28 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 29 August - 11 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 12 December 2020 - 1 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 2 January - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Heating usage to be paid on site
€12.00 per person per booking (minimum €150.00), paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Maximum €2.50 per person per night, paid locally
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1965
- Year modernised: 2005
- Holiday home (internal area 430 m2)
- Different levels
- Villa constructed from concrete
- View over the landscape
- Yes (up to 2)
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 10 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (72 m2)
- Pool open May - end September
- Table tennis
- 1 smart tv
- Wireless internet
- Exercise bike
- Exercise equipment
- Indoor toys
- Changing table
Show all 10 facilities Show less
This villa has 7 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 7: 1 double bed
Show all 7 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 6: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 7: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 8 bathrooms Show less
- 2 living rooms
- Kitchen / living room
- 2 kitchens
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- A garden (external area 10000 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site
- A barbecue
- Slide (1)
- Outdoor shower
- Football goal (1)
- Football game
- Petanque balls
- Basketball hoop
- Some garden furniture outside (Valid from 11/01/2020)
Show all 14 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
What are the consumption costs for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will need to pay for the energy and water you use during your stay of which electricity is usually the most significant cost. Charges can be based on a fixed per day rate or by the amount of energy used (e.g. kilowatt hours for electricity). We can’t give you a definite figure but as a rough guide you should expect to pay €10 per day for a two bedroom apartment and €20 per day for a 4 bedroom house in the summer months. Please note: air-conditioning is the biggest factor in any bill; if you leave it on all day and open the windows to let in some warm air when the room gets too cold then your electricity bill will soar. Again these cost estimates are a crude rule of thumb and are for guidance only.
Your local agent will advise you of the extra consumption costs when you arrive; these can include electricity, water, heating, gas, telephone calls, internet usage and any tourist taxes where applicable.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 647 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 647 bookings
Response rate: 90%
Response time: within 7 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000