Villa with 10 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and swimming pool in Cortona, Italy
From £1,274 per week
Villa to rent in Cortona, Italy
House on 3 levels in a small group of houses dated back to the 17th century surronded by woods and a nature plot.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
600 m2. Ground floor: living-room with fireplace, billiard-room, reading-room, dining-room, kitchen with charming fireplace, bathroom with shower. 1st floor: living-room, small parlour, 4 double bedrooms, twin-bedded room, 2 bathrooms each with shower. 2nd floor: living-room, parlour, 4 double bedrooms, twin-bedded room, 2 bathrooms each with shower.
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1600 and refurbished in 2018. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and mountain view; it is also only 8km from Cortona. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 4km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave, shared washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
The villa is suitable for organising cultural tours, organising club and society travels and family and friends vacations.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 189 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Cortona, ItalyThis villa has a barbecue and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 4 December 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 9 December 2019 - 12 June 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 13 June - 28 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 29 August - 11 December 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 12 December 2020 - 1 January 2021: changeover day is Saturday.
- 2 January - 8 January 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Consumption costs (such as electricity, water, gas and heating) - to be paid on arrival, non-refundable
€72.00 per night, paid locally
€15.00 per person per booking (minimum €200.00), paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Maximum €2.00 per person per night, paid locally
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1600
- Year modernised: 2018
- Holiday home (internal area 400 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Mountain view
- Non-smoking house
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Private outdoor swimming pool (72 m2)
- Pool open May - end September
- Billiards and table tennis
- 1 TV
- Wireless internet
- Indoor toys
Show all 7 facilities Show less
This villa has 10 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 7: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 8: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 9: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 10: 1 double bed
Show all 10 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 5 bathrooms Show less
- 2 living rooms
- Dinning room
- Laundry room
Show all 4 other Show less
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Freezer box
- Shared washing machine
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Well insulated protection for certain year period
- Gas heating
- Natural site (external area 300 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- Free parking on site (space for 15 cars)
- A barbecue
- Outdoor shower
- Football game
Show all 8 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
What are the extra consumption costs for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will need to pay a fixed cost of €72.00 per night for electricity, water, gas and other utilities. You will need to pay the local agent when you arrive. The price is fixed and is not refundable.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 647 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 647 bookings
Response rate: 90%
Response time: within 7 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000