Holiday Villa In Collodi With Private Pool
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Collodi, Italy
From £529 per week
Villa to rent in Collodi, Italy
This 3 bedroom villa with private pool is located in Collodi and sleeps 5 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities. The villa is near beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
"Il Fienile del Colle", 4-room semi-detached house 80 m2, on the ground floor. Comfortable and tasteful furnishings:
- Living/dining room with digital TV
- Exit to the garden
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 room with 2 beds
- 1 room with 1 bed
- Kitchenette (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer, electric coffee machine, Capsules for coffee machine (Dolce Gusto))
- Shower/WC, shower/bidet/WC
- Terrace furniture, barbecue
- Washing machine, iron
- Internet (WiFi, free)
- Suitable for families..
Country house "Il Fienile del Colle". 1 km from the centre of Pescia, 15 km from the centre of Lucca, 60 km from the centre of Firenze, in a secluded, quiet, sunny position, 45 km from the sea. For shared use:
- Garden 2 ha (fenced)
- Swimming pool (above ground) (7 x 4 m, depth 135 - 135 cm, 15/04-15/10)
- Parking on the premises
- Shop 1 km, grocery 1 km, supermarket 1 km, bar 1 km, railway station "Pescia" 4 km, sandy beach "Viareggio - Forte dei Marmi" 45 km, thermal baths "Montecatini Terme" 11 km
- Golf course (18 hole) 25 km
- Collodi con Parco di Pinocchio 1 km, Villa Garzoni Butterfly House 1 km, Montecarlo 8 km, Casa di Leonardo a Vinci 35 km, Pisa 40 km
- Baby equipment on request (included)
- The owner lives on the same property
- Pool towels available on spot 5,00 € per person
This villa has 9 verified reviews.
9 out of 9 people recommend staying here
As promised, good facility
We (three adults and two children) had a wonderful week in Pescia! The house was perfect for us. There are many small villages in when the area like xx told us about eg. Monticini and Montecarlo. We also visited Pucca, Xx Park and Pisa. xx and her family really cared about us and came almost everyday with small packed lunches! We will be happy to return!
The house is a great starting point for trips around the Tuscan countryside and beyond. A huge garden offers the opportunity to rest after an intensive sightseeing. Hosts nice and helpful.
We had a great time spending a week in this beautiful house! It is located in a beautiful garden, quiet and at the same time close to everything. In addition, she is very comfortable. The owners are very charming and attentive to our well being! We look forward to returning
Lovely place. Very tasteful and clean interior. Living in the house next to the owners friendly and pomocni.Throwing the house a large well-kept garden was at our disposal. Around the vineyards - the quintessence of Tuscany. I highly recommend!
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Collodi, ItalyThis villa is near a lively area. It has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 15 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 November - 28 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 29 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 5 January - 5 July 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 July - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August - 27 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 January - 3 July 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 July - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 August - 28 November 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€350.00 (approx. £307.13) per booking, paid locally
Power costs - Based on consumption
€0.30 (approx. £0.26) per kwh, paid locally
Heating - Based on consumption
€3.80 (approx. £3.33) per m3, paid locally
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 5
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 2 WC's
Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Oven
Barbecue, Parking, Garden