Apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and swimming pool in Collevecchio, Italy
From £217 per week
Apartment to rent in Collevecchio, Italy
This 2 bedroom apartment with swimming pool is located in Collevecchio and sleeps 3 people. It has WiFi, parking nearby and a gym.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
"Il Tiglio", 3-room apartment 65 m2, on the upper ground floor.
- Simple and comfortable furnishings: living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace and TV
- Exit to the patio
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 room with 1 bed
- Kitchenette (4 hot plates, oven, microwave, freezer)
- Terrace roofed
- Terrace furniture
- Facilities: washing machine, iron
- Reserved parking (roofed)
- Please note: apartment street side
- One of the windows from the double bedrooms overlooks the country road
- The Podere is situated in a lovely hilly landscape on the outskirts of Collevecchio (400 m above sea level) and 50 km from Rome (30min by car or train)
- It's in a wonderful position on the grounds of a 10 ha farm, but all the necessary services are within a short distance
- The swimming pool with 2 showers (hot water) is for exclusive use of the guests and it is in panoramic position among oleander, palm and citrus trees
- It has been totally renovated and consists of a main villa with 2 of our apartments and the owner's apartment and several outbuildings where there are 2 more apartments
- All nicely furnished in country style, independent entrance and outdoor private area to dine al fresco
- Inside the same grounds there are 2 detached houses: Il Melograno situated in panoramic position above the swimming pool and with a large private terrace, 33 m2 and Le Querce situated in a more secluded and panoramic position 30 m from the swimming pool, surrounded by a 300 m2 natural, enclosed garden with trees
- Beautiful, rustic, comfortable farm estate "Il Podere", surrounded by trees
- In a secluded, quiet, sunny position
- For shared use: property (fenced), swimming pool fenced (6 x 14 m, depth 100 - 160 cm, 30/05-30/09)
- Shower/WC in the pool area, outdoor shower, garden furniture
- In the complex: internet access, WiFi
- Parking on the premises
- Supermarket, restaurant 50 m, bus stop 100 m, railway station "Collevecchio" 4 km
- Please note: animals in the neighbourhood
The apartment is described as good value for money. It has a swimming pool and is located in Collevecchio. It is set in a convenient location.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is well equipped: it has a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer.
The apartment is suitable for elderly guests.
This apartment has 4 verified reviews.
4 out of 4 people recommend staying here
Beautiful pool in the middle of a beautiful vegetation and facing a beautiful landscape. The cottage is spacious and clean but unfortunately it is at the edge of a pretty busy road. Wifi access very random. Stay nevertheless pleasant.
A nice holiday home in a beautiful setting. Rome is easily accessible by train. The cottage was excellent, although a renovation of the bathroom would be a good idea. The pool is beautifully situated, with its own seating area, equipped with a table, chairs, lounger and parasol.
The apartment itself was very clean and spacious, the host was welcoming and helpful. We were in a 3-persons apartment and it was quite noisy as all the windows were close to the street. Additionally we had to share the terrace with other family (we had our own table, however if we knew that we'd prefer to go for a 4-persons apartment where we'd have our own private balcony). The pool was very clean and well taken care of. The supermarket was really close to the complex, however we were disappointed that there was no restaurant in the village. The closest one was ~2 km away, but a car was rather necessary to get there. In general we'd recommend it, however you should keep in mind that a car in a necessity.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Collevecchio, ItalyThis apartment is in a village and in a quiet area. It has a balcony and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 26 May 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 22 August - 18 September 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 28 November 2020 - 2 July 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 July - 20 August 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 21 August - 17 September 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
€20.00 (approx. £18.02) per person, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€155.00 (approx. £139.62) per booking, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
€20.00 (approx. £18.02) per item, paid locally
About this apartment
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 3
There is also 1 cot
- Covered parking
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- The furniture of the property is homey and natural
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 162 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 162 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 7 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000