House with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and swimming pool in Collevecchio, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £362 per week
House to rent in Collevecchio, Italy
This 2 bedroom house with swimming pool is located in Collevecchio and sleeps 5 people. It has WiFi, parking nearby and a gym.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
"Il Melograno", 3-room house 90 m2, on the ground floor. Spacious, practical and comfortable furnishings:
- Living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace and TV
- Exit to the terrace
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 room with 3 beds
- Kitchenette (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, freezer)
- 2 showers/bidet/WC
- Large terrace 33 m2
- Terrace furniture
- Beautiful panoramic view of the valley and the swimming pool
- Washing machine..
The Podere is situated in a lovely hilly landscape on the outskirts of Collevecchio (400 m above sea level) and 50 km from Rome (30min by car or train). It's in a wonderful position on the grounds of a 10 ha farm, but all the necessary services are within a short distance. The swimming pool with 2 showers (hot water) is for exclusive use of the guests and it is in panoramic position among oleander, palm and citrus trees. It has been totally renovated and consists of a main villa with 2 of our apartments and the owner's apartment and several outbuildings where there are 2 more apartments. All nicely furnished in country style, independent entrance and outdoor private area to dine al fresco. Inside the same grounds there are 2 detached houses:
- Il Melograno situated in panoramic position above the swimming pool and with a large private terrace, 33 m2 and Le Querce situated in a more secluded and panoramic position 30 m from the swimming pool, surrounded by a 300 m2 natural, enclosed garden with trees
- Beautiful, rustic, comfortable farm estate "Il Podere", surrounded by trees
- In a secluded, quiet, sunny position
- Swimming pool (6 x 14 m, depth 100 - 160 cm, 30/05-30/09)
- Shower/WC in the pool area, outdoor shower, garden furniture
- In the complex
- Internet access, WiFi
- Parking on the premises
- Supermarket, restaurant 50 m, bus stop 100 m, railway station "Collevecchio" 4 km
- There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence
This house has 6 verified reviews.
6 out of 6 people recommend staying here
Magical garden, beautiful pool area, spacious apartment (also very quiet); One could complain that the German TV programs were not received and the WLAN was partly unstable. Otherwise, all around recommended for relaxing and as a starting point for sightseeing tours to Rome.
The house (Il Melograno) and the surrounding area are situated in a beautiful beautiful landscape amidst a beautiful countryside and grove-filled gardens. The pool area is beautiful and comfortable. In the immediate vicinity of the house a shop. The village of Collevecchion is very charming. 10 minutes away is very beautiful.
nice, pleasant, beautiful stay one LIG seat by the pool per family, I think a little, this should be at least 1 per person, but then there maybe too little room at the pool. Only there was a plague of mosquitoes, and we had a lot of problems because of lack of kite names
A quiet and peaceful little town. A decent shop very close to home. Pleasant house and surroundings with a swimming pool. A lot of mosquitoes and no mosquito nets in the windows a bit onerous. Some temporary problems with vanishing Wi-fi (available mainly on the terrace).
We had a marvellous vacation in this peaceful environment (though, some people may not find rooster's crow very calming #)! The pool was great and it was nice to have some animals and birds around. It was good to have a market so near. Enjoyed the nearness of the church as well (chime). There is lot to see in the neighbourhood if you have rented a car. On the other hand, you can easily make for example daytrips to Rome by train.
This house is:
Outside this house in Collevecchio, ItalyThis house is in a village and in a quiet area. It has a balcony and a swimming pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 August 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 16 August - 24 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 September - 28 September 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 6 July - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 September - 27 September 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 18 May - 29 November 2019 and receive 10% off if the booking is made 272 days before the arrival date.
Until 30 November 2019: free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Until 30 November 2019: free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
Until 30 November 2019: €250.00 (approx. £223.63) per booking, paid locally
Until 30 November 2019: €20.00 (approx. £17.89) per person, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 5
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 2 WC's
Open fire, Washing machine
Dishwasher, Freezer, Oven
Balcony or terrace, Parking