Villa with 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and private pool in Collevecchio, Italy
From £1,904 per week
Villa to rent in Collevecchio, Italy
This beautiful holiday house with pool and panoramic whirlpool is located in the charming countryside of Tuscia, at about 69 km from Rome.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This beautiful holiday house with pool and panoramic whirlpool is located in the charming countryside of Tuscia, at about 69 km from Rome. The house is the ideal solution for families or groups of friends. Besides the pool and whirlpool, it offers a panoramic solarium, an area with barbecue and oven with veranda for outdoor dining, mini soccer field, volleyball court. Inside, it is equipped with a large and bright recreation room with table tennis, table football, billiards and video projector, spa room with Finnish sauna, Turkish bath / shower and professional massage table (on request and by appointment, it is possible to organize massages with specialized staff). All rooms have direct access to the garden, one room to a private Zen garden, another room has direct access to a private terrace. The property is fully fenced and has indoor parking. Thanks to its favorable location, you can reach many tourist attractions: Rome "the eternal city" is about 69 km form here; Viterbo with its famous Spas and the medieval district of San Pellegrino 55 km, Orvieto with the fascinating Cathedral 71 km, Lake of Bracciano with its shores 48 km; Tarquinia with its Etruscan tombs and the sea 100 km. Easily reachable by the freeway Orte / Viterbo / Tarquinia, these are just some of the many attractions you can enjoy in this beautiful area.
This solidly constructed modern villa was recently built in 2012. The agent has rated it as a five star property so it is one of their best villas - tastefully furnished and fully equipped. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool and view over the landscape; it is also only 2km from Collevecchio. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 3km away.
The villa has wireless internet available for an extra charge. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, washing machine and dishwasher. The property has a sauna; it also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
The villa is suitable for family and friends vacations.
This villa has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
Outside this villa in Collevecchio, ItalyThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 14 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 October - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 5 January - 14 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Electricity usage to be paid on site
Wireless internet usage
Refundable Breakage Deposit
€500.00 per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
€15.00 per person per booking (minimum €150.00), paid locally
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: five stars
- Year built: 2012
- Holiday home (internal area 300 m2)
- Different levels
- Villa constructed from concrete
- View over the landscape
- Pets not allowed
- Houseowner lives on the site
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 10 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (65 m2)
- Outdoor whirlpool (3 persons)
- A sauna
- Billiards and table tennis
- 8 TVs
- Hi-Fi system/CD player
- 1 DVD player
- Wireless internet ag. payment
- Fully airconditioned
- Air conditioning cold / hot (1 units)
Show all 11 facilities Show less
This villa has 6 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 6: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
Show all 6 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower and bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 4: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 5: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 5 bathrooms Show less
- 3 living rooms
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric hobs / oven (5 hobs)
- Cooker hood
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Vacuum cleaner
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Electric heating
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 42500 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 10 cars)
- A barbecue
- Outdoor shower (1)
- Pool available all year round
- Football goal
- Badminton racket
- Volleyball net
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 14 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: five stars. This is the agent’s highest rating and this property should be tastefully furnished and full equipped.
What are the consumption costs for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will need to pay for the energy and water you use during your stay of which electricity is usually the most significant cost. Charges can be based on a fixed per day rate or by the amount of energy used (e.g. kilowatt hours for electricity). We can’t give you a definite figure but as a rough guide you should expect to pay €10 per day for a two bedroom apartment and €20 per day for a 4 bedroom house in the summer months. Please note: air-conditioning is the biggest factor in any bill; if you leave it on all day and open the windows to let in some warm air when the room gets too cold then your electricity bill will soar. Again these cost estimates are a crude rule of thumb and are for guidance only.
Your local agent will advise you of the extra consumption costs when you arrive; these can include electricity, water, heating, gas, telephone calls, internet usage and any tourist taxes where applicable.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 402 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 402 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.