Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Castellana Grotte, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,932 per week
Villa to rent in Castellana Grotte, Italy
Villa overview - owner's description
Tradition, exclusivity and an exquisite attention to detail and quality: This is what you can look forward to at a stay in Puglia's beautiful Villa Paringa.
Tradition, exclusivity and an exquisite attention to detail and quality: This is what you can look forward to at a stay in Puglia's beautiful Villa Paringa!
During the first years of the last century, the Apulian countryside was inhabited by large peasant families whose life was devoted to farming work. The trulli where such families lived were full of narrow corridors and arches, with rooms made of stones that surrounded the main trullo building. All around these houses, wide olive groves became the centre of breathtaking landscapes - and these are the origins of Villa Paringa!
The property's owners were overwhelmed by how impressive this complex of trulli really was, with the sun filtering through olive branches and the all-encompassing feeling of peace. Inspired by these elegant surroundings they have created a masterpiece of elegance and style, enriching the countryside with charm and beautiful details. Those who holiday here can't help thinking of being in a paradise!
A stay Villa Paringa invites you to indulge in the extraordinary experience of sleeping in an Apulian trullo in total privacy and exclusivity. The property sleeps up to 8 people, and all indoor spaces have been planned and designed for total relaxation without sacrificing elegance or style.
Villa Paringa's entrance door opens out onto the main trullo, with its lovely sitting room and antique stone fireplace. This room leads to the sleeping area and the large lounge, which includes a kitchenette, a table and chairs and a double-bed sofa. The living area opens up also onto the veranda equipped with table and chairs for outdoor dining and relaxation. The sleeping area consists of two elegant bathrooms with period furniture and shower cabins, two triple bedrooms and a double bedroom with private bathroom.
Villa Paringa has very spacious indoor areas as well as refined outdoor spaces. The olive tree grove is doubtless the property's centrepiece - this fabulous expanse of olive trees will shade you during your stay and is typical of the landscapes of Puglia. Guests at the villa can also enjoy a private and exclusive 80 square meter deck level swimming pool, equipped with beach chairs and is surrounded by a stone BBQ area and an extraordinary outdoor kitchen.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel.What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
Villa Paringa is a unique holiday house designed with the best quality materials that offers its guests high quality accommodation and services. A stay here is characterised by discretion, luxury and exclusivity!
The house has been decorated with period furniture, local craft products, curtains, bedspreads, pillows and tablecloths embroidered by the expert hands of Apulian embroiderers. In the house you will find everything you need for a holiday full of relaxation, including:
- a well-equipped kitchen
- electric oven
- cooking utensils and tableware
- pots and pans
- tea and coffee services, kettle and Italian coffee maker
- a laundry area with washing machine, sink, drying rack and ironing board
- bathroom, bedroom and kitchen linen
- professional hair-drier and hair straightener
- bath towels
- video-surveillance alarm
- perimeter alarm system
- underfloor heating system and heated towel rails in bathrooms
- flat screen 32″ LED TV
- Cots, high chairs and stairgate
- TV sat
- free outdoor and indoor Wi-Fi access
- Private swimming pool, Dimensions: 80m2 Max depth: 2m
Main leisure and activity centres near Villa Paringa
- Alberobello: Listed as a UNESCO world heritage in 1996, Alberobello is a town full of trulli! These buildings (of which Villa Paringa is an exceptional example) are the real testimony of an old culture and are an outstanding example of a type of building that illustrates human history. With their conical roofs, the trulli of Alberobello are the symbol of a traditional settlement, the bearers of a culture long gone but still very much alive.
- At just 5 km from Villa Paringa, the karst Caves of Castellana are one of the most important and impressive natural wonders of Puglia. A visit to the caves includes an extraordinary guided tour through amazing scenery comprised of stalactites, stalagmites, concretions, incredible shapes, fossils, canyons and fantastic caves.
- Itria Valley is well worth a visit thanks to its picturesque surroundings and opportunities for fantastic walks and scenery. The cuisine of the valley also offers a wide range of dishes from carne al fornello (roasted meat), the capocollo (cured pork meat) of Martina Franca or the white wines of Locorotondo.
- Not far from the property you'll find Polignano a Mare, one of the most characteristic towns of the Bari coastline. Thanks to its innate elegance and breath-taking crystal-clear sea, Polignano has served as an inspiration for many poets and artists. It has also been the birthplace of one of the most popular Italian singer, Domenico Modugno, whose bronze open-armed statue stands in a square of the city centre, and you'll also find some magical coastline nearby.
- The countryside around Villa Paringa offers you the chance to enjoy 65 km (40 miles) of Apulian coastline, as well as many idyllic Blue Flag beaches and marinas. Starting from the impressive high rocks of Polignano a Mare to the nature reserve of Torre Guaceto, you can swim in the wonderful clear sea of Monopoli, Capitolo, Savelletri and Torre Canne, a thermal spa of the trulli coast.
- The local farms known as Masserie are among the most popular and famous architectural buildings of Puglia. They are a fantastic example of the rural culture of the land, preserving a sense of place and history. Spending a day in these farms will let you get in touch with the oldest Apulian traditions and the most authentic soul of Puglia.
- Puglia is full of attractions and leisure activities for children too! At just 5 minutes' drive from Villa Paringa you'll find Indiana Park, an adventure playground located in Castellana Grotte. Here kids (and adults) can choose from a number of funny activities: rope ladder-walking, tree-climbing, cable slides and much more. If your kids like animals and love having fun on carousels, do not miss the Zoo, Fasanolandia, in Fasano. Fasanolandia is the first wildlife park in Italy, and one of the biggest in Europe. It gathers, indeed, around 1.700 animals of 200 different species, in a portion of Mediterranean scrub about 140 hectares wide. If water games and pools are your passion, visit Acquapark Eganzia in Capitolo.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Castellana Grotte, ItalyThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 May 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 May 2018 - 21 September 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£877.54 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Internet / WiFi
Central heating, Open fire