Villa with 7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and swimming pool in Castellana Grotte, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £2,865 per week
Villa to rent in Castellana Grotte, Italy
Villa overview - owner's description
Trulli Fioritura is an amazing and unique trullo where you can discover the traditions and natural beauty that make Puglia such a special place to have a holiday.
Trulli Fioritura is an amazing and unique trullo where you can discover the traditions and natural beauty that make Puglia such a special place to have a holiday!
The property itself was born out of the owner's passion for making people feel welcome and a deep love of the land. At Trulli Fioritura, you'll have the opportunity to stay in a trulli, the distinctive conical buildings that are typical to Puglia and distinctive on its terrain.
The beautiful rolling countryside of Alberobello and Castellana Grotte is host to small groups of trulli and stone buildings. In the past, these acres of Mediterranean scrub were home to peasant families whose lives and work were deeply marked by the rhythm of seasons. In a landscape dominated by fields of olive and cherry trees, trulli acted as people's homes, as well as small stone buildings serving as stalls or tool sheds.
The Venetian couple who own the property have worked with tireless energy and devotion to the restore of this ensemble of trulli. Their passion and enthusiasm is visible in every corner of these luxury holiday homes, from the furniture and decor to the wide and well-maintained exterior spaces.
Trulli Fioritura was completed in 2010 and gathers four elegantly furbished trulli houses, equipped with every comfort that can host up to 17 people. Deep in the lush Apulian countryside, Trulli Fioritura also offers guests a huge swimming pool and a solarium area with sun beds and parasols to relax in both the sun and the shade.
A carefully-designed jewel, Trullo Cammelia is located in the main building of our facility. It accommodates two and consists of a living room with kitchenette, a large bedroom with a double bed and a bathroom with a stone shower cabin. All furnishings, sophisticated and refined, help create a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere. Trullo Cammelia has an independent entrance and a patio equipped with table and chairs so that you can comfortably relax outside.
Trullo Orchidea is a wonderful example of trullo restored to its original splendour and can host up to 4 people. Living in this trullo is a unique experience: the elegant and detail-designed furnishings perfectly match with the rustic style of Apulian countryside. The living area consists of a large entrance hall with a fireplace and kitchenette located in the old oven. The sleeping area consists of two bedrooms with double bed and. The bathroom is spacious and elegantly furnished. The entrance and front patio are independent; the patio is equipped with table and chairs so that you can comfortably enjoy lunches and dinners outdoor.
Trullo Gerbera is the largest apartment, sleeping up to 5 people. In this apartment you will delve into the authentic atmosphere of trulli, welcomed in a living room with a kitchenette and a stone fireplace located in a charming alcove. Trullo Gerbera has two bathrooms, a double-bed room and a triple room. From both bedrooms you can access a large bathroom with a stone shower cabin. The second bathroom, also equipped with lavatory, toilet and shower cabin, is located in the living area. The entrance is independent and the front patio is tastefully furnished to allow you to enjoy the outdoor area.
Trullo Glicine, a precious stone apartment located in a beautiful garden, is separated from the main building and offers its guests an exclusive stay. It can host up to 5 people and opens up onto an entrance/living room with kitchenette and a double sofa-bed. The living room leads to the two bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with a French size bed suitable for an adult or two children. The bathroom comes with period furniture and high quality fittings, and in spite of its modern style, the shower cabin perfectly matches with the classic design of the furniture.
Deep in the lush Apulian countryside, Trulli Fioritura offers its guests a large 80 square meter swimming pool, a solarium area with sun beds and parasols for letting your cares wash away in the sun. All outdoor spaces have been planned and thought with a particular attention to the guests' well-being; the special garden design of Trulli Fioritura will allow you to relax and fully enjoy your holidays in Puglia.
- High chair, cot and stairgate
- Private swimming pool, Dimensions: 80m2 Depth: 2m
Trulli Fioritura offers the chance to enjoy a relaxing holiday in the wonderful Apulian countryside. In spite of its closeness to some of the most beautiful tourist centres of Puglia, this beautiful property is a feature in itself on the countryside.
Far from the hectic pace of modern life, you will be surrounded by a stunning green landscape and only the twitter of the birds will be your soundtrack to your holiday. Leave behind the stressful routine of everyday life and let the scents and colours of Mediterranean ease your cares away.
Main leisure and tourist centers near Trulli Fioritura
1. Alberobello: The property is just 7 km (4.3 miles) far from Alberobello, a spellbinding town composed of wonderful trulli. An UNESCO World Heritage site, these trulli are a real testament to an historic culture and are an outstanding example of these archetypal structures. With their conical roofs, the trulli of Alberobello are the symbol of a traditional settlement, the bearers of a culture gone but still alive and vital.
2. The amazing Caves of Castellana At just 5 km (3 miles) away from Lotos Dunos, and are one of the most important natural attractions of Puglia. Enjoy an extraordinary guided tour in amazing surroundings of stalactites, stalagmites, concretions, incredible shapes, fossils, canyons and caves with fantastic names.
3. Itria Valley is the part of Puglia which connects the towns of Cisternino, Martina Franca, Locorotondo, Ceglie Messapica, Fasano, Ostuni and, last but not least, Alberobello. All the towns of Itria Valley have spectacular historical centres characterised by whitewashed houses with flowered balconies and narrow and tangled streets paved with local chianche. As for food, the cuisine of the valley offers a wide range of typical dishes to choose from, such as the carne al fornello (roasted meat), the capocollo (cured pork meat) of Martina Franca or the white wines of Locorotondo.
4. Not far from Trulli Fioritura you'll find Polignano a Mare, one of the most characteristic and beautiful towns of the Bari coastline. Thanks to its innate elegance and crystal-clear sea, Polignano has served as an inspiration for poets, writers and artists across the years. The strong connection between land and sea depicts a very picturesque panorama, and the coastline is bordered by beaches, small natural coves and dramatic stretches of cliffs.
5. The Sassi of Matera are, together with the trulli of Alberobello, the most important UNESCO sites of Southern Italy, painting a vivid picture of the region's colourful past. The Sassi are an outstanding example of a prehistoric settlement in the Mediterranean, with the first inhabited zone dating right back to Palaeolithic.
6. A stay at Trulli Fioritura offers you the chance to enjoy 65 km (40 miles) of Apulian coastline, where you'll find an abundance of Blue Flags beaches. Starting from the impressive high rocks of Polignano a Mare to the nature reserve of Torre Guaceto, a few miles from Ostuni, you can swim in the wonderful clear sea of Monopoli, Capitolo, Savelletri and Torre Canne, a thermal spa on the trulli coast.
7. Cycling holidays in the Murgia of trulli for those who love the real essence of countryside! Venture onto minor roads, close to the authentic nature of a Puglia, and enjoy the rolling rural landscapes.
8. Together with trulli, Masserie (farms) are among the most popular and famous architectural buildings of Puglia, especially with kids. Spending a day in these farms will get you back in touch with the oldest Apulian traditions and the authentic soul of Puglia!
9. In Savelletri di Fasano you'll find Gnathia, one of the most interesting Apulian archaeological sites. The museum here is built out of the surrounding walls of the old town of Gnathia, in the area of messapic necropolis. It leads visitors through the thirty-century history of this important urban settlement of the bronze age, which then became a Roman city and, in the late ancient age, an episcopal seat.
10. Puglia is full of attractions and leisure activities for children too. At just 5 minutes' drive from Trulli Fioritura, you'll find Indiana Park, an adventure playground located inCastellana Grotte. Here kids (and adults) can choose from a number of amazing activities: rope ladder-walking, tree-climbing, cable slides and much more. If your kids like animals and love having fun on carousels, do not miss the Zoo, Fasanolandia, in Fasano. Fasanolandia is the first wildlife park in Italy, and one of the biggest in Europe. If water games and pools are your passion, visit Acquapark Eganzia, in Capitolo (near Monopoli), and have fun with the many activities organised by its entertainment team.
Your holiday deserves to be something special, which is why at Trulli Fioritura nothing has been left to chance! Special attention is paid to every single detail in order to offer guests an unforgettable stay. Trulli Fioritura is a magnificent complex of trulli complete with swimming pool, consisting of four holiday houses decorated with period furniture, local craft products, curtains, bedspreads, pillows and tablecloths embroidered by the expert hands of Apulian embroiderers. In order to ensure guests enjoy a perfect stay, in the houses you will find:
- Electric oven
- Cooking utensils and tableware
- Pots and pans
- Tea and coffee services
- Kettle and Italian coffee maker
- Bathroom, bedroom and kitchen linen
- Professional hair-drier and hair straightener
- Bath towels
- Flat screen 32" led tv;
- TV sat;
- Free outdoor and indoor Wi-Fi access
- Underfloor heating system and heated towel rails in bathrooms
- Video-surveillance alarm.
You'll even receive a special welcome gift upon arrival! Each trullo is equipped with a carefully decorated garden and, furthermore, guests can also make use of the large swimming pool, an outside stone BBQ area, gardens and open-air gazebos.
Extra cleaning services is available at an additional cost of €150.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 1 review for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Castellana Grotte, ItalyThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 September 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 September 2017 - 5 January 2024: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£885.90 per booking, paid locally
7 bedrooms, Sleeps 15
Internet / WiFi
Central heating, Open fire, Car hire optional