Corte Ponziani 3
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and shared pool in Castelfranco di Sotto, Italy
From £554 per week
Villa to rent in Castelfranco di Sotto, Italy
Old, renovated farmhouse with apartments, each with private outdoor area and large common pool surrounded by meadows. It is located along the ancient Via Francigena.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Old, renovated farmhouse with apartments, each with private outdoor area and large common pool surrounded by meadows. It is located along the ancient Via Francigena, a few meters from the small village of Orentano, famous for the pizza festival. Over the motorway Firenze-Mare it is possible to reach the tourist centres of the region. Distances: food shop 1 km, supermarket 5 km, Altopascio (train station) 5 km, Monte Carlo 10 km, Lucca 15 km, Montecatini Terme 15 km, golf course 15 km, San Miniato 20 km, sandy beach of Viareggio 30 km, Pisa 32 km, Vinci 32 km, Florence 50 km, San Gimignano 58km.
This solidly constructed villa was originally built in 1900 and refurbished in 2003. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has use of a shared pool and is located in Castelfranco di Sotto, only 5km from Altopascio. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 1km away.
The villa has wireless internet available for an extra charge. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is adequately equipped: it has a refrigerator and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A golf course.
- A thermal bath.
This villa has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
Outside this villa in Castelfranco di Sotto, ItalyThis villa has a shared pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 June 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 June - 16 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 17 August - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Throughout 2019: free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2019: free of charge
Wireless internet usage
Throughout 2019: paid locally
Throughout 2019: Free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1900
- Year modernised: 2003
- Semi-Detached (internal area 92 m2)
- Ground and 1st floor
- Villa constructed from concrete
- Houseowner lives on the site
- Non-smoking house
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Shared outdoor swimming pool (72 m2)
- Pool open May - end September
- 1 TV
- Wireless internet ag. payment
- Fully airconditioned
- Air conditioning cold / hot
Show all 7 facilities Show less
This villa has 3 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Coffee machine
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- Shared site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 3 cars)
- A barbecue
- Outdoor shower
Show all 6 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 489 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 489 bookings
Response rate: 85%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000