Pod. San Vincenzo
Villa with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Castel del Piano, Italy
From £648 per week
Villa to rent in Castel del Piano, Italy
Typical stone house in a romantic hilly location, consisting of two separate residential units (not internally connected). Large covered terrace, pool and barbecue. The area is ideal for relaxing.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Typical stone house in a romantic hilly location, consisting of two separate residential units (not internally connected). Large covered terrace, pool and barbecue. The area is ideal for relaxing, hiking and swimming in the warm baths of Bagno Vignoni and Saturnia. Cot available on request. Unpaved driveway.
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1450 and refurbished in 2000. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a private pool and panoramic view of landscape; it is also only 2km from Castel del Piano. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 1.5km away.
The villa has cable internet available for an extra charge. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is adequately equipped: it has a refrigerator and washing machine. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
There is a thermal bath nearby.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 148 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Castel del Piano, ItalyThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 16 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 October - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 5 January - 14 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Heating usage to be paid on site
Cable internet usage
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
€20.00 per person per booking (minimum €100.00), paid locally
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1450
- Year modernised: 2000
- Holiday home (internal area 116 m2)
- Ground and 1st floor
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- Panoramic view of landscape
- Pets not allowed
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 9 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (32 m2)
- 2 TVs
- Cable Internet against payment
This villa has 4 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 sofabed, mattress or similar, 1 single bed
Show all 4 bedrooms Show less
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- 2 kitchens / living rooms
- Kitchenette: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 5 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Woodburning stove / fireplace
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 1000 m2)
- Open site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 2 cars)
- A barbecue
- Pool available from May to October
Show all 7 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
What are the consumption costs for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will need to pay for the energy and water you use during your stay of which electricity is usually the most significant cost. Charges can be based on a fixed per day rate or by the amount of energy used (e.g. kilowatt hours for electricity). We can’t give you a definite figure but as a rough guide you should expect to pay €10 per day for a two bedroom apartment and €20 per day for a 4 bedroom house in the summer months. Please note: air-conditioning is the biggest factor in any bill; if you leave it on all day and open the windows to let in some warm air when the room gets too cold then your electricity bill will soar. Again these cost estimates are a crude rule of thumb and are for guidance only.
Your local agent will advise you of the extra consumption costs when you arrive; these can include electricity, water, heating, gas, telephone calls, internet usage and any tourist taxes where applicable.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 404 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 404 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.