Casa IL Monte
Villa with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Cartoceto, Italy
From £908 per week
Villa to rent in Cartoceto, Italy
Comfortable country house in a picturesque hillside, with a large garden, private pool and extensive views that reach out to the sea.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This comfortable country house is situated in a picturesque hillside in the heart of the Marches. The house has a large garden and private pool. From the grounds you can enjoy a wide view that reaches out to the sea. Here you will find to relax an ideal location - worthwhile is also a swimming day along the Adriatic coast in the bustling town Fano (beaches and swimming pools), which is only about 18 km away, or a trip to the beautiful Renaissance city of Urbino (about 35km). Further tips: the little republic of San Marino, about 100 km, the famous resort Rimini about 85 km, the coastal city Pesar approximately 50km. The Marches are still a 'secret destination' and will surprise you with the incontaminated nature, its culture and gastronomy. Pets allowed on request. Baby bed on request.
This beautiful villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1935 and refurbished in 2001. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a private pool and view over the landscape; it is also located in Cartoceto, only 5km from Lucrezia. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 1km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A thermal bath.
- A marked trail up to 10km long.
- A mountain bike trail up to 10km long.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 145 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Cartoceto, ItalyThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 8 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 October - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 5 January - 14 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Prepayment consumption (such as electricity, water, gas and heating) - to be paid on arrival
€20.00 per night, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
€20.00 per person per booking (minimum €120.00), paid locally
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 1935
- Year modernised: 2001
- Holiday home (internal area 270 m2)
- Ground and 1st floor
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- View over the landscape
- Pets not allowed
- Non-smoking house
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 10 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (50 m2)
- Table tennis
- 1 TV
- CD player
- Wireless internet
- Changing table
- Baby tub
Show all 7 facilities Show less
This villa has 5 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 1 single bed
- Bedroom no. 5: 1 single bed
Show all 5 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower and bath, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 4 bathrooms Show less
- 2 living rooms
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas cooker
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 6000 m2)
- Secluded plot
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 2 cars)
- A barbecue
- Outdoor toys
- Outdoor shower
- Pool available from May to October
- Marked trail up to 10km long
- Mountain bike trail up to 10km long
- Marked cycling trail up to 5km long
- Fitness centre
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 18 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
What do you mean by prepayment of consumption cost for electricity, gas, water etc.?
You will be charged for the amount of electricity, water, gas and other utilities that you use – the local agent will perform the relevant meter readings upon your arrival and when you depart. However you will need to prepay a deposit of €20.00 per night on arrival. If your usage costs less than the amount you have prepaid then you will get a refund when you depart; however if you have used more than you have prepaid then you will be asked to pay the balance.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 402 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 402 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.