Casa Collina Verde Lucca Fantastic Views Sleeps 8 Large Pool
Country house with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and private pool in Capannori, Italy
From £1,515 per week
Country house to rent in Capannori, Italy
Casa Collina Verde is a 16th century Tuscan country house located very close to the medieval walled city of Lucca. This house ideally positioned to explore the historical treasures of Tuscany.
Share this holiday home
Country house overview - owner's description
Casa Collina Verde is a 16th century country house located very close to the medieval walled city of Lucca. This farmhouse is ideally positioned to explore the many historical treasures of Tuscany with Florence, Pisa, and the coastal region of Viareggio, all within 1 hours drive . The house is located on a hillside with breath taking views of the plains of Lucca. The surrounding landscape consisting of beautiful rolling hills, furnished with vineyards and olive groves, can be enjoyed from each window of the house. The British Anglo/Italian owners have made every effort to make Casa Collina Verde feel like a home from home.
Tuscany is a region of outstanding natural beauty, packed with architectural and artistic treasures for you to explore. However, if all you want to do is relax within a tranquil, yet not isolated location, Casa Collina Verde is perfect for just that. You can enjoy the sun around the pool and garden from dawn till dusk with our south facing position. There are numerous trattorias and restaurants within the local area all offering authentic traditional Italian cuisine. The local vineyards adjacent to the house offer wine tasting and tours.
There are an assortment of local amenities with a large supermarket within 5 minutes drive of the house. A 10-15 minute drive takes you into the city of Lucca.
This country house has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
2 other reviews
1 - 2 of 2
This country house is:
Outside this country house in Capannori, ItalyThis country house is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a pool, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 7 January 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 May - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2019: changeover days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 November - 31 December 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 7 January - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 31 August 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September - 30 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 October - 31 October 2020: changeover days are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 10:
- 1 king size bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 king size bed
- 1 king size bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed, 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 1 Separate WC
CD player, Computer, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Local
Living area seats 7, Dining area seats 8, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
The house is surrounded by manicured olive groves and the famous vineyards of Valgiano and Matraia which form part of the well know wine route 'le strada de vino'. Positioned on a hillside, the villa has stunning panoramic views from every window. Our south facing position means the pool has the sun through out the day.
Private Owner From Nottingham, United Kingdom Member since Nov 2014
Past bookings: 1 booking
Last seen: a year ago
Number of properties: 1