Villa with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in Capannoli, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £293 per week
Villa to rent in Capannoli, Italy
Villa overview - owner's description
This semi-detached duplex house is in the historical villa built in the 15th century in the small village of Capannoli in a tranquil location. There is a shared.
This semi-detached duplex house is in the historical villa built in the 15th century in the small village of Capannoli in a tranquil location. There is a shared, fenced garden on the property with seating areas. The sea is about 40 km from here.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 58 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
Updated 26 May 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 May - 23 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 June 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 24 June - 31 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday.
- 1 September - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 5 January - 11 January 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Consumption (e.g. gas, electricity) to be paid on site
Throughout 2018: paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Throughout 2018: free of charge
Throughout 2018: €10.00 per person per booking (minimum €60.00), paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 single bed
There is also 1 double sofa bed, 1 cot
Internet, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Washing machine