Apartment with 1 bathroom and shared pool in Capannoli, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
From £651 per week
Apartment to rent in Capannoli, Italy
Apartment overview - owner's description
Apartment in Capannoli with pool
Tenuta Quarrata and 'a residence dating back to the end of 1700 stands on a hill adjacent to the small village of Santo Pietro Belvedere in the province of Pisa.La property is surrounded by a park and several hectares of land planted with olivi.La manor house and the house in ancient times were a rural, completed in time with the expansion of the villa and the construction of chiesa.La underground cellar dating back to the Etruscan period, is to assume that at that time they were tombs of the Etruscan civilization, then expanded over the years to be used in rural period as storage for the wine and the oil, having the ideal climatic conditions for the maintenance of these products. Tenuta Quarrata, in the splendor of the Pisan hills, offers the beauty of the Tuscan countryside for a holiday fun, relaxing in the privacy of each guest. Tenuta Quarrata for different types of apartments, each different from the original style of the premises. The furniture is in Tuscan style, all with kitchenettes, one or two bedrooms, living room with one or two sofa beds and a bathroom with shower, all independently with separate with outdoor furniture garden for the guests there is a barbecue area and a laundry room with washing machine. Large shaded parking. Trilocale consists of: living room with kitchenette and double sofa bed, bathroom, a double bedroom, a bedroom with two single beds
Property details will be sent 4 weeks before the start of the holiday
This apartment does not have any reviews.
This apartment is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this apartment in Capannoli, ItalyThis apartment has a shared pool, a barbecue, a garden and a tennis court. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 25 October - 1 November 2016: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 August - 23 August 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 August - 6 September 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 September - 27 September 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 October - 1 November 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 August - 23 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 August - 6 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 September - 27 September 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 4 October - 1 November 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 August - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 30 August - 6 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
m3, paid locally
£26.69 per week, paid locally
TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Car hire essential
Barbecue, Parking, Private garden, Tennis court
Agency From Passignano Sul Trasimeno, Italy Member since Jul 2010
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 14 hours
Last logged in: 2 hours ago
Number of properties: 27