Torre DI Villa Neviera - Salento - Cellino San Marco
Country house with 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in Campi Salentina, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £923 per week
Country house to rent in Campi Salentina, Italy
Country house overview - owner's description
Historic Villa in the heart of Salento. Between Sea and Vineyards. With a private woods.
In the sunny and warm Salento countryside, is located the wonderful, three-storey-high Villa Neviera aka Torre del Rifugio (Tower of Refuge), an 1888 rustic villa. An elegant and imposing building, completely renovated, this renowned edifice is perfect for a holiday in Salento. At just a few kilometers from the town of Cellino San Marco, just above 20 kilometers from Lecce, the baroque capital of the South, and 12 kilometers from the closest beach, the Torre del Rifugio will be the perfect place for you to start exploring Salento. The furnished interiors include a voluminous kitchen, a spacious dining room, two sitting rooms and an enormous living room, each of them with their own fireplace; four bedrooms, four bathrooms and a panoramic terrace. The surrounding grounds are filled with lemon and orange trees, pines which dot long paths, an ancient oak tree, one of the oldest in Salento, green meadows, old vineyards and quiet and shady woods, privately owned, perfect for long walks.
As an optional, the two keepers will cook and clean for you, so that you will have not to worry about anything but enjoying your Southern holiday.
Main centers of interest:
• Lecce 22 km): the main city of Salento, capital of Southern ba2roque, lively city with a thriving cultural activity and an amazing amount of art to admire.
• Porto Cesareo 25 km): the most famous seaside town in Salento, characterized by plenty of beach resorts and public beaches alike, and by the crystalline clarity of the water
• Gallipoli 50 km): well-known for its Old Town, completely built on an island, this town offers breath-taking sunsets and a relaxed lifestyle.
• Otranto 60 km): historical town, renowned for its old town center and its nightlife
This country house has 2 verified reviews.
2 out of 2 people recommend staying here
The house was fantastic. Its huge and very beautiful. The grounds round the house are vast and it was great picking figs and lemons in the morning. The house keeper and her husband were very helpful and friendly. The owners were flexible, we arrived early and they let us into the property before the official start of the rental. The only slight confusion was we shared a kitchen and there wasnt a dishwasher. That said the house was so wonderful I would really recommend this as a base for a holiday.
This country house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this country house in Campi Salentina, ItalyThis country house is in the countryside and in a quiet area. It has a balcony and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 August 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 13 April 2017 - 29 March 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 April 2018 - 29 March 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 April 2019 - 29 March 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 13 April 2020 - 29 March 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£52.97 per week, paid with booking
£22.07 per night, paid locally
per person per day, paid locally
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
4 bathrooms, 4 Separate WC's
Radio, TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 12, Dining area seats 12, Central heating, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Pots / pans
Balcony or terrace, Private garden
Infants, Smoking, Pets
Private Owner From Lecce, Italy Member since Mar 2013
Past bookings: 3 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 25 minutes
Last logged in: a year ago
Number of properties: 1