Casa Sormani (pll154)
Beach villa with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and golf nearby in Calozzo, Italy
From £519 per week
Villa to rent in Calozzo, Italy
This 2 bedroom villa is located in Calozzo and sleeps 6 people. It has WiFi, air conditioning and barbeque facilities. The villa is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
House attached to another house, 4 - 6 people, 3 room/s, 2 bedroom/s, 2 bathroom/s, approximately 70 m², 2 floor/s, year of construction 2017.
Please note: Non-smoking house.
Furnishing: good, modern, tiled floor, parquet floor.
Equipment: TV; internet access Wi-Fi (included); combined heating/air conditioning; storage room (external access only).
- Living room/bed room(floor 2, roof pitch): sofa bed, exit to balcony
- From the living room stairs (without banister) to lower levels
- Dining area: in the living room
- Kitchen: open to the living room
- Kitchen/ cooking equipment: 4 induction fields, mini oven, dish-washer, combination fridge-freezer, coffee machine
- Bedroom 1(floor 1): queen-size bed (1.60 m wide), exit to courtyard
- Bedroom 2(floor 1): bunk bed, single bed
- Sanitary 1(floor 1): shower, WC
- Sanitary 2(floor 2): shower, WC
Local service charges
€ 18 per person and stay (depending on occupancy). Heating/air-conditioning if required, € 6/day. Holiday resort tax. Linen/towels Bed linen available. Towels must be brought along. Deposit € 150 (in cash). Cot/High chair free of charge (on order). Pet 1 pet allowed, € 20 per stay (small pet only; please advise prior to arrival; additional animals on request only). 013183-CNI-00024
Situation: suburbian area, hillside location, in the district Crotti, lake-view.
Access/parking: parking on the road near the house approximately 50 m; parking on the road near the house approximately 100 m.
Access to the house via stairs (100 steps).
Estate (private use): partially self-contained (wall), terraced, yard.
Outdoor facilities(private use): reserved open space, balcony, furnishing provided (garden table, 2 chairs), lounge furniture (permanently mounted), sunshade, barbecue.
Sports facilities/ leisure time: private use (free of charge): bikes.
- Center Pianello in approximately 1 km
- Como in approximately 47 km
- Lugano in approximately 38 km
- Next shopping possibility (Pianello) in approximately 1 km
- Next supermarket (Musso) in approximately 2 km
- Road in approximately 20 m
- Airport Milano/Malpensa in approximately 102 km
- Lake in approximately 60 m
- Rocky beach (without crossing the street, via stairs) in approximately 60 m
- Pebble beach (without crossing the street, via stairs) in approximately 110 m
- Public outdoor swimming pool in approximately 9 km
- Golf course Golf Club Menaggio (18-hole golf course) in approximately 19 km
The villa is described as good value for money. The villa has a lake view and is located in Calozzo. The nearest airport is 99km away. It is set in a very convenient location, only 1km away from the city center.
The villa has free wireless internet. The villa is adequately equipped: it has air conditioning and a dishwasher. It also has a BBQ.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A golf course
- A lake
The villa is suitable for family friendly summer holidays.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 500+ reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Calozzo, ItalyThis villa is in a quiet area near the beach and mountains. It has a balcony and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 August 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 August - 13 September 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Bed linen (initial supply)
Until 1 November 2019: free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
Until 1 November 2019: €150.00 (approx. £135.74) per booking, paid locally
Until 1 November 2019: free of charge
About this villa
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 cot
- Air conditioning
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
Show all 5 amenities Show less
- Golf courses nearby
- Pets are allowed
- The furniture, infrastructure and equipment of the property is trendy and stylish.
- Lake view
- Non-smoking property
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This villa is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 109 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 109 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last seen: an hour ago
Number of properties: over 1,000