Villa with 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms in Bucine, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £6,389 per week
Villa to rent in Bucine, Italy
Villa overview - owner's description
Casa Selva is a charming villa in a respected wine resort, surrounded by own extensive vineyards.
CasaSelva is a charming villa in a respectedwine resort, surrounded by own extensive vineyards. Guests can appreciate the atmosphere and charm of the past while enjoying modern comforts and services.
Careful restoration of this private villa has preserved its historic tradition and protected the luxury, country-chic atmosphere. There are six large, finely-furnished rooms and a dependence with a double bed, accommodating 14 guests in total.
There is a swimming pool for the houses, tennis court, bocce, mountain bikes and long walks among 80 hectares of uncontaminated nature.
There are many wine cellars and opportunities to taste excellentwines. These and other agricultural goods are available for purchase in theshop.
Casa Selva is also quite suitable for for large group holidays or as a stunning backdrop for a wedding or special celebratio - rented on its own or as the Casa Selva Estate with 5 tastefully renovated villas providing accommodation for over 38 guests. See Casa Oliveto for sample accommodation information.
- Careful restoration of this private villa has preserved its historic tradition and protected the luxury, country chic atmosphere.
- Six large, finely-furnished rooms and adjecent annexe
- Several living rooms perfect for everyone to relax
- Large kitchen with fireplace
- Dining room
- Views overlooking the private swimming pool and a historical garden
- Private church
- Private gardens
- Large terrace for enjoying meals outdoors
- Access to the resort's organic vegetable garden
- Access to the private swimming pool, tennis courts and mountain bikes
- Use of private swimming pool
- Use of tennis court
- Wi-Fi access
- One basket of firewood for fireplace
- 6hrs per day air conditioning (1st floor only)
- Daily housekeeping up to 3hrs per day
- Welcome "essentials" pack inluding oil, salt, pepper, vinegar, wine, water, sugar, coffee, tea, pasta
Local extras (VAT excluded)
- Extra bed/baby cot: €75 Per week/person
- Additional change of linen: €12 per set
- Additional change of towels: €12 per set
- Extra housekeeping: €20 per hour
Casa Selva is an amazing estate built in the 1500s by the Medici Family.
Located a short 15 minutes drive north of Siena, 30 minutes from Arezzo and 45 minutes from Florence, the property covers about 100 hectares, 22 of each are planted with high density vineyards. This is where super Tuscan wine is produced and later sold all over the world.
The nearby vicinity offers delightful activities: horseback riding stables for all levels including beginners and professionals, a polo club, golf, and a fitness spa for beauty and wellness. All of Tuscany's most important art cities are within short driving distances and also close are charming little villages where it is possible to find small restaurants or buy typical food.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Prices and availability
Updated 19 January 2018
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 January 2018 - 23 September 2023: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£881.56 per booking, paid locally
7 bedrooms, Sleeps 14
DVD/Blu-ray player, TV, Satellite / cable
Central heating, Car hire optional