Bracciano Holiday Villa Rental With Swimming Pool
Villa with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and swimming pool in Bracciano, Italy
From £846 per week
Villa to rent in Bracciano, Italy
Beautiful detached holiday home in a panoramic position in Bracciano (1.5 km), with beautiful pool overlooking the Lake and an outdoor area where you can comfortably eat outdoors.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Beautiful detached holiday home in a panoramic position in Bracciano (1.5 km), with beautiful pool overlooking Lake Bracciano and an outdoor area where you can comfortably eat outdoors. This is an ideal location for a relaxing holiday and a good starting point to visit the ancient Viterbo (50 km), Rieti (100 km), Ladispoli and the long sandy beaches of the Lazio coast 40 km. The beautiful Rome, full of artistic treasures, is only 60 km away. Lake Bracciano is a lake of volcanic origin, the eighth in Italy by extension and the sixth by depth. On the perimeter of the lake there are three municipalities: Bracciano, Anguillara Sabazia and Trevigiano Romano, where you can walk and relax lulled by the sound of water, have fun practicing water sports such as sailing or windsurfing or crossing the lake with pedal boats and kayaks. The lake of Bracciano is forbidden to all motor boats, except to the ferry on which it is possible to tour around and discover all its beauties. The villa is arranged on three levels; rooms 4 and 5 are in the basement.
This beautiful modern villa is made from wood and brick and was recently built in 2007. The agent has rated it as a four star property so it is a well-equipped villa with above average furnishings. It is also great value for money. This villa has a swimming pool and beautiful panoramic view over water; it is also only 1.5km from Bracciano. It is set in a very convenient location, just 500 metres away from a lake. There's also a restaurant 1.5km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, microwave and washing machine. It also has some garden furniture outside.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A golf course.
- A thermal bath.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 143 reviews for their other properties.
Prices and availability
Updated 10 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 October - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 5 January - 14 June 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 15 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
About this villa
- Living room
- Swimming pool
- Front door
- Activity room
- Ground floor
- 1st floor
- 2nd floor
- Not available
- Agent quality rating: four stars
- Year built: 2007
- Holiday home (internal area 450 m2)
- Different levels
- Villa constructed from wood and brick
- Beautiful panoramic view over water
- Pets allowed (up to 1)
Show all 7 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (25 m2)
- 3 TVs
- Wireless internet
- Air conditioning cold / hot (2 units)
Show all 4 facilities Show less
This villa has 5 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 double beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 single beds
Show all 5 bedrooms Show less
Please note: the bedrooms numbers are marked on the floor plan above.
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
Show all 4 bathrooms Show less
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Gas cooker (5 hobs)
- Cooker hood
- Freezer box
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Central heating
- Terrace or similar
- Natural site (external area 1000 m2)
- Fenced site
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 5 cars)
- Pool available from May to October
Show all 6 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: four stars. The agent rates this as a well-equipped holiday property with good furniture and a higher than normal specification.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 399 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 399 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.