Villa with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and shared pool in Boccheggiano, Italy
From £365 per week
Villa to rent in Boccheggiano, Italy
This beautiful villa split in 6 apartments with a great swimming pool is in the characteristic village of Boccheggiano, in the green hills of Maremma.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This beautiful villa split in 6 apartments with a great swimming pool is in the characteristic village of Boccheggiano, in the green hills of Maremma. These charming apartments are accurately furnished. From here you can enjoy a wide view over the countryside as far as the sea. The wonderful sandy beaches of Follonica and Punta Ala are reachable in one hour by car. On request baby bed. Small typical restaurant inside the property. Inside a building located in the garden there are s a Turkish bath (open from 4 pm – 7.30 pm) and Jacuzzi (open from 10 am – 7.30 pm) for shared use and against payment. See ITG160, ITG409, ITG410 and ITG411.
This solidly constructed villa was originally built in 1870 and refurbished in 2009. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has use of a shared pool and view over the landscape; it is also located in Boccheggiano, only 16km from Massa Marittima. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant only 5 metres away.
The villa has free wireless internet. The villa is adequately equipped: it has a refrigerator and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
There is a marked trail up to 5km long nearby.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 145 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Boccheggiano, ItalyThis villa has a shared pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 19 October - 14 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 December 2018 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 5 January - 14 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit
€150.00 per booking, paid locally
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1870
- Year modernised: 2009
- Semi-Detached (internal area 84 m2)
- Ground and 1st floor
- Villa constructed from concrete
- View over the landscape
- Pets not allowed
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Shared outdoor swimming pool (90 m2)
- 1 TV
- Wireless internet
Show all 4 facilities Show less
This villa has 2 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 1 double bed
- Toilet no. 1: toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Kitchen / living room
- Kitchenette: hot and cold water
- Gas and electric cooker
- Cooker hood
- Coffee percolator
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Shared site (external area 1000 m2)
- Some garden furniture outside
- A barbecue
- Pool available from July to September
- Marked trail up to 5km long
- Mountain bike trail up to 5km long
Show all 6 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 401 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 401 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 11 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.