Villa with 7 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms and private pool in Bastia - Ponte delle Valli, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,014 per week
Villa to rent in Bastia - Ponte delle Valli, Italy
Villa Benne is a very comfortable farmhouse located in a historical estate that lies in the Euganian Hills National Park, equidistant to the cities of Padua and Vicenza, only 50 km west of Venice.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Villa Benne is a very comfortable farmhouse located in a historical estate that lies in the Euganian Hills National Park, equidistant to the cities of Padua and Vicenza, only 50 km west of Venice. This property has belonged to the noble Papafava dei Carraresi family since the 13th century.
Villa Benne can sleep up to 14 guests in 7 spacious double or twin bedrooms, each boasting an en-suite bathrooms and ample wardrobe spaces. Every room has air conditioning and there is Wi-Fi high speed internet throughout the whole house.
The interior common areas are spacious and comfortable. The living room with its big fireplace, the two dining rooms. The professional and fully equipped kitchen with cooking island will inspire aspiring chefs amongst the group and two adjacent dining rooms are perfect for hosting small special occasions.
Huge hall on the first floor will make for a perfect holiday even in the colder season and guests will be fascinated by the unique blend between rural atmosphere and the refined furnishings which reveal part of the family history.
The outdoor spaces are safe and fenced. There is a 8m x 16m swimming pool, also fenced which is open from May until September. It has a large surrounding area equipped with beach chairs and sun umbrellas, ideal for relaxing and sun bathing. The house also has a big garden in front of it and another green area in the back with a well kept flowerbed of herbs and flowers.
Within easy reach of the property are the famous Palladian villas of Veneto and several Cities of Art. The area is also well known for its typical cuisine and good wine.
- Living room with open fireplace, Sat TV and DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, 2 fridges, ice machine, oven, cooker with 5 hobs, microwave oven, coffee machine
- Adjoining dining room seating up to 8 people
- Further dining room with large table and 14 chairs
- Bedroom with double bed with shower, washbasin and WC
- Grand hall, part-furnished with sofas and armchairs and TV
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with a bath tub and shower extension
- Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath tub and shower extension
- 2 Double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, bath tub and shower extension
- Independent double/twin bedroom with shower, washbasin and WC
- Double / twin suite with bathroom with a shower
- Guest bathroom
- Private swimming pool (16m x 8m)
- Changing room and bathroom
- Outdoor shower with hot and cold water
- Laundry room with washing machine and tuble dryer
- Garden with perennials and herbs Barbeque, ping pong table and bicycles
- Private parking
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryers
- Wi-Fi, satellite TV, DVD and stereo Hi-Fi
- Mosquito nets on all windows
- Central heating (extra fee)
- Air conditioning in all the rooms (extra fee)
- Garden with fruit trees and herbs
- 3 bicycles
Villa Benne is located in the private park spreading over 300 acres of rolling hills and green meadows, at the foot of the Euganean Hills National Park. The whole area offers peace and tranquility, yet is sprinkled with other small towns and villages within easy reach.
Abano Terme, a famous worldwide for thermal water and spas is nearby and city of Padua, known for the frescoes by Giotto, only a few further kilometres away.
The Euganean hills are also heaven for active guests, with lots of interesting trekking routes and places to practice lots of different sports. Nearby there are three golf courses, a cycling route, a ranch and a tennis court.
There are 3 discreet members of staff available during your stay:
- A cleaning lady, 6 days a-week, 4 hours per day.
- A gardener, several times a week.
- A swimming pool and maintenance specialist nearly, every day, early in the morning.
Services at an Additional Cost
- A cook for preparing dinner can range approximately between €120 and €200 per dinner, plus the cost of the ingredients.
- A babysitter, whose cost might range between €15 and €20 per hour.
- An event planner (cost to be provided upon request).
- A personal shopper (cost to be provided upon request).
This is by no means an exhaustive list, so please just contact Oliver's VIP Concierge Team to help you arrange any of those little extras that can really make the difference.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Bastia - Ponte delle Valli, ItalyThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 24 June 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 24 June - 29 June 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 June - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 September 2018 - 28 June 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 29 June - 30 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 31 August 2019 - 21 December 2024: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£878.60 per booking, paid locally
7 bedrooms, Sleeps 14
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire
Hen or stag groups, Pets