Casa Del Pozzo
Farm house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Barberino di Mugello, Italy
From £777 per week
Farm house to rent in Barberino di Mugello, Italy
Standing on the hilltop, overlooking the Mugello Valley, its lake and untouched countryside this wonderful Tuscan farmhouse is only 40 minutes drive from Florence.
Share this holiday home
Farm house overview - owner's description
We are a couple, architect and painter, living in an old tuscan farmhouse that we have rescued with great care.
This farm house of medieval origin is still divided in two units from ground to roof. We live in one part and rent the other unit(m2 150), completely indipendent with its own private entrance, garden and separate loggia.
This typical Tuscan house is situated in the Mugello Valley, an area where the famous Medici Family, Princes of Florence, has its origin and where many famous artists from the past were born(Giotto, Beato Angelico, Andrea del Castagno).
The house is comfortable and cosy, just like a home.
It has a nice private garden with beautiful view over the valley and a separate loggia where you can enjoy your meals “al fresco”.
The kitchen has a large old fireplace and all facilities.
On the ground floor there are two bedrooms (one with a double bed, the other with twin beds) and a bathroom.
On the first floor: a large living-room with satellite TV, DVD reader, Wi-Fi another bathroom and a small studio with a bed for occasional guest.
In the libraries of the house you’ll find books, magazines, guide-books, art-books
This farm house does not have any reviews.
This farm house is:
Outside this farm house in Barberino di Mugello, ItalyThis farm house is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a balcony, a barbecue, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 15 November - 31 December 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 March - 30 April 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 31 December 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 March - 30 April 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 31 December 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 22 March - 30 April 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 May - 31 May 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 31 December 2021: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 15% off if the booking is for 10 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 5:
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 single bed
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, TV Languages in English, Italian, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 5, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Exclusive loggia and pergola
Private Owner From Barberino Di Mugello, Italy Member since Feb 2015
Last logged in: a year ago
Number of properties: 1