Villa with 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and private pool in Bagnoregio, Italy
From £825 per week
Villa to rent in Bagnoregio, Italy
This lovely detached country house in peaceful position is located in the immediate area of Bagnoregio and enjoys beautiful views of the surrounding countryside.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
This lovely detached country house in peaceful position is located in the immediate area of Bagnoregio and enjoys beautiful views of the surrounding countryside. The house has a typical rustic décor. An equipped garden and a swimming pool are at guests’ disposal. You can make beautiful walks in the surrounding area and the beautiful cities of Viterbo and Orvieto, with their charming architecture dating back to the middle ages and the Renaissance, are within 20km. Both of them are surely worth a visit. If you plan a refreshing swimming day, don’t miss the nearby Bolsena Lake and its beaches. Baby bed available on request. Table tennis. IRU101 is 500 m away. Additional pets are on request and upon payment. Youth groups are not admitted. The house is about 500 m from a provincial road. The last stretch of the access road is unpaved (gravel). Possibility of olive oil tasting produced by the owner.
This villa is made from brick or stone and was originally built in 1779 and refurbished in 1998. The agent has rated it as a three star property so it is a well-kept villa, equipped with standard furniture. It is also good value for money. This villa has a private pool and view over the landscape; it is also located in Bagnoregio, 20km from Viterbo. It is set in a good location: there is a restaurant 5km away.
The villa has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The villa is well equipped: it has a refrigerator, washing machine and dishwasher. It also has a barbecue and some garden furniture outside.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 147 reviews for their other properties.
Outside this villa in Bagnoregio, ItalyThis villa has a pool and a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 30 October 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 November 2018 - 14 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 15 June - 30 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday.
- 31 August - 13 December 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 December 2019 - 3 January 2020: changeover day is Saturday.
- 4 January - 10 January 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Bed linen (including towels)
Free of charge
Throughout 2018: Free of charge
Heating usage to be paid on site
Throughout 2019: paid locally
About this villa
- Agent quality rating: three stars
- Year built: 1779
- Year modernised: 1998
- Holiday home (internal area 215 m2)
- Villa constructed from brick or stone
- View over the landscape
- Pets allowed (up to 2)
- Private, not overlooked pool
Show all 8 facts Show less
- Outdoor swimming pool (50 m2)
- Table tennis
- 1 TV
- Wireless internet
Show all 5 facilities Show less
This villa has 6 bedrooms:
- Bedroom no. 1: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 2: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 3: 1 double bed
- Bedroom no. 4: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 5: 2 single beds
- Bedroom no. 6: 1 double bed
Show all 6 bedrooms Show less
- Bathroom no. 1: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 2: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Bathroom no. 3: shower, toilet with hot and cold water
- Living room
- Kitchen: hot and cold water
- Electric cooker
- Freezer box
- Coffee percolator
- Washing machine
Show all 7 amenities Show less
- Well insulated for all year round protection
- Natural gas
- Natural site (external area 5000 m2)
- Secluded plot
- Some garden furniture outside
- Parking on the site (space for 1 car)
- A barbecue
- Pool available from June to September
- Football game
- Some garden furniture outside
Show all 9 features Show less
Frequently asked questions
When do I receive directions to the villa and key collection information?
Directions and details on how to collect the keys will be emailed to you after you have paid for the booking in full. You will receive full details about your booking including directions to the property and a booking voucher that you need to hand over to the property manager when you receive the keys. In some instances you may need to collect the keys from the property manager’s office or some other location which is not the actual property you have booked to stay in. Please note that the agent provides us with the GPS co-ordinates in the travel directions and we communicate these to you; you should contact the property manager if these are unclear.
Bed sizes / bedrooms
The exact dimensions will vary from property to property but the agent has specified that bed sizes are as follows:
- A single bed is typically 70cm to 85 cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A double bed is typically 140cm to 180cm wide and 180cm to 190cm deep.
- A “grand lit” is a European double bed, suitable for couples, and can be smaller than the usual UK or American doubles. It is typically 130cm wide but in some instances may be wider; it is approximately 180cm to 190cm deep.
A bunk bed is two single beds, one on top of another. Some properties also have pull-out beds, sofa beds and/or bed chairs; in a few properties the bed can be low in a wooden frame on the floor. The beds often have terry cloth sheet mattress protectors to protect the mattresses; please use them with the bed linen.
Some properties may have a loft as a bedroom: this is usually an open room at the top of the house with sloping walls and mattresses on a low bed or on the floor itself. You need to climb a ladder to reach this room. Lofts are very popular with children but may not be suitable for adults or elderly guests.
If a property has an annexe then it will typically be a building attached to the main property or a small self-contained building. Annexes often have no central heating.
Please note that bedrooms in holiday rentals are usually not that large; you should refer to the floor plan to get a sense of size.
Quality rating: three stars. The agent rates this as a well-kept, middle of the range holiday property.
Preferred Partner From Virum, Denmark Member since Dec 2016
This villa is managed by Novasol, an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since December 2016 and have had 414 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 414 bookings
Response rate: 83%
Response time: within 10 hours
Number of properties: over 1,000
We are a property management company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. We offer self-catering properties throughout Europe including beautiful holiday homes near the sea, rustic country cottages in stunning surroundings, villas with private pools and many apartments close to a number of European cities.