Villa I Gigli
Villa with 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and private pool in Arezzo, Italy
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £3,571 per week
Villa to rent in Arezzo, Italy
Sitting amongst 5000m2 of lush gardens overlooking the rolling Tuscan hills this gorgeous stone villa dates back to the late 1800s.
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
Sitting amongst 5000m2 of lush gardens overlooking the rolling Tuscan hills this gorgeous stone villa dates back to the late 1800s. The recent renovation was undertaken following strict sustainability guidelines giving it a 1st class energy saving rank while retaining the villa's Renaissance architecture.
The ground floor opens up on to an al fresco dining area, private pool and landscaped gardens while the first floor enjoys the most magnificent panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. All the living areas are spacious and immaculately decorated with high quality finishes.
Both floors have their own kitchen, living and dining with three en-suite bedrooms on each level making the villa perfect for groups travelling together. There is a gorgeous stone bridge linking the pool and gardens (all paths are wheelchair-friendly) and one of the bedrooms on the first floor is wheelchair accessible.
Air-conditioned throughout this authentic Tuscan gem is fully-equipped with everything you need for a glamorous getaway!
“Villa I Gigli just outside Arezzo in Tuscany is a stylish, tranquil getaway great with views of the rolling hills of the region that's large enough for two families or a group travelling together.” Read the Telegraphs full review of Villa I Gigli.
Good news! This property is available as a Vill'otelYey! Wait… what is that?
It's the perfect combo of the privacy of your own personal villa, with all the luxury and convenience of a hotel.What's included?
Breakfast, cleaning, welcome drinks and hamper, plus more! Check the Extras tab for all the details.
- Three double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (shower and bidet in all three)
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Living room
- Dining room
- Three double bedrooms withen suite bathrooms (shower and bidet in all three)
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Living room
- Dining room
- Loggia with large dining table
- Swimming pool (60m2) with sun loungers and parasol
- Al fresco shower
- Private parking
Private garden park (approx. 5000m2)
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV on both levels
- Washing machine, clothes dryer and ironing facilities
- Kitchen utensils: dishwasher, electric oven, wood stove, fireplace, kettle, toaster, microwave, espresso machine
- Two extra single beds are available (free of charge) for children under 12 years, on request
- Estate produce available to try and buy
- Owners on site to organise tours, excursions, wine tasting and cooking classes
Villa I Gigliis perched on a hill above a valley with breathtaking views of the rolling green hills and the town of Arezzo. The villa forms part of an agricultural estate and is therefore surrounded by forest and farmland. On site, a variety of organic products are made including wine, extra virgin olive oil and liqueurs.
Lying in the foothills of the Appenine Mountain Range, the ancient town of Arezzo spreads out across the fertile river valleys of the Arno, Tiber, Casentino, and Valdichiana. Just a 20 minute drive from the property Arezzo is a lovely medieval town with plenty of historical and cultural sites to visit and, of course, restaurants and shops. Renowned for its medieval architecture, with a spectacular old quarter, the town provided the setting for film “Life is Beautiful”. Shoppers will enjoy Arezzo's goldsmiths, jewellers, and antiques. Another one of the main attractions for visitors to Arezzo is San Francesco Church, Basilica San Francesco, which houses the famous Piero della Francesca frescoes.
The villa makes a brilliant base for exploring the wider region and larger towns including Cortona, Florence, Siena and Montalcino which are all within easy reach.
This villa does not have any reviews but the agent has 2 reviews for their other properties.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Arezzo, ItalyThis villa has a pool.
Prices and availability
Updated 17 July 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 18 July - 28 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 29 September - 30 December 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 31 December 2018 - 24 May 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 25 May - 27 September 2019: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 28 September 2019 - 22 May 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 May - 25 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 26 September 2020 - 26 September 2025: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Refundable Breakage Deposit
£888.35 per booking, paid locally
6 bedrooms, Sleeps 12
Internet / WiFi, TV, Satellite / cable
Air conditioning, Central heating, Open fire