Beach apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Amalfi, Italy
From £160 per week
Apartment to rent in Amalfi, Italy
This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Amalfi and sleeps 2 people. It has WiFi, parking nearby and a gym. The apartment is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
Apartment overview - owner's description
2-room apartment 35 m2.
- Bright, partly renovated in 2014, comfortable and cosy furnishings: open living room with dining table, kitchen corner and TV (flat screen)
- Exit to the balcony
- 1 double bedroom
- Kitchenette (4 hot plates, oven)
- Balcony 10 m2
- Balcony furniture
- Marvellous panoramic view of the sea and the resort
- Facilities: Internet (WiFi, free)
- Reserved parking space n 1
- Suitable for families
- Modern apartment block "Caleidoscopio", renovated in 2014
- 3 km from the centre of Amalfi, in the district Lone, in a sunny, elevated position in the residential district, 2 km from the sea, 3 km from the beach
- Private: terrace (10 m2), garden furniture
- In the house: WiFi
- Room cleaning on request (extra)
- Airport transfer (extra)
- Parking at the house
- Shop 2 km, grocery 2 km, supermarket 2 km, restaurant 2 km, bar 1 km, bus stop 30 m, ferry 3 km, pebble beach "Amalfi" 3 km
- Nearby attractions: Amalfi 3 km, Positano 17 km, Sorrento 32 km, Napoli 60 km, Capri, Ischia
- Please note: car recommended
- Guarded residence
The agent describes this apartment as a family friendly holiday rental ideal for the summer holidays. For younger guests there is some vibrant nightlife not too far away. It is also good value for money. The apartment has a sea view and is located in Amalfi. It is set in a very convenient location, 2km away from a beach and only 3km away from the city center.
The apartment has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The apartment is adequately equipped: it has an oven. It also has a balcony.
There is a trail for hiking nearby. The apartment is suitable for family holidays in the winter and summer.
This apartment has 9 verified reviews.
9 out of 9 people recommend staying here
The price-performance ratio was completely okay. The fantastic view compensates for some deficits in the equipment of the apartment. The location of the apartment is great for exploring both by car / bus or on foot.
Apartment very well located on the road between Amalfi and Pogerola. The SITA bus stop is located right next to the apartment, 30 meters away. It is also possible to walk to Amalfi by stairs and then walk on the road (about 30 minutes). The handover and the reception went very well, xxx and xxx were very friendly and very available. Very clean apartment. I recommend this apartment! Celine
The view is really great. The apartment is one of about 30 condominiums and is located at 250 meters altitude overlooking the sea and mountains. The location is quiet, as no street runs in front of the apartment. However, you can hear the road to Naples, which rises in serpentine mountain as a background noise or you can hear the neighbors. So it's not completely quiet, but it did not bother me. There is a terrace to the south-west. Thus the sun begins to shine at 10 o'clock on the terrace. In April, the sun disappears, as in Amalfi, at 17:30 behind the mountain. The decor is okay but without a uniform style. There is a tax of 1.50 € per person per night and about 1.50 € per day for electricity. The duvet covers are of course Italian system with a blanket and a blanket so bringing your own (German) bedding is not advisable. You can go to Amalfi once an hour by bus, which takes about 10 minutes. It takes 30 minutes on foot, only 250 steps down and then on one of these wonderful stairways to Amalfi. In Amalfi is also the nearest beach. The beach access at the yellow house fell into the sea. A private parking is available. xxx can answer all questions by e-mail in English. On the spot everything is explained by xxx, a very nice woman.
We felt good!
The apartment was in good condition and neat was located in a great location and also in a good location. The car park was and the bus stop right next door. There were some minor flaws in the equipment. There were only one blanket, though two people made it, the shower floor drain badly pulled and the frying pans jerked through the gas hob. These are, in effect, neglected little things. As a whole, we are happy with the choice. The trip to the center of Amalfi was somewhat (walking for about half an hour and the stairs getting enough back uphill), but the bus also got to move.
This apartment is:
Outside this apartment in Amalfi, ItalyThis apartment is in a village and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a balcony.
Prices and availability
Updated 26 March 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 4 April 2020 - 30 September 2022: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Power costs - Based on consumption
€0.30 (approx. £0.27) per kwh, paid locally
€2.00 (approx. £1.79) per person per day, paid locally
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £179.34) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
€10.00 (approx. £8.97) per person, paid locally
About this apartment
1 bedroom, Sleeps 2
There is also 1 single sofa bed
Show all 4 amenities Show less
- Trail for hiking nearby
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- The furniture, infrastructure and equipment of the property is trendy and stylish.
- Sea view
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
- Ideal summer destination with great nightlife
- Ideal party destination with great nightlife
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This apartment is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 162 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 162 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 15 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000