Carleton Village With Swimming Pool
Villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and shared pool in Youghal-Lands, Ireland
From £506 per week
Villa to rent in Youghal-Lands, Ireland
Carleton Villas located in a holiday village offering 2 & 3 bedroom luxury villas with swimming pool, tennis courts, playground & kids club
Share this holiday home
Villa overview - owner's description
For your perfect Family Holiday, Carleton Village is situated in the seaside town of Youghal in East Cork. On site facilities include 2 tennis courts and a full playground. Our walled garden has an Outdoor Heated Swiming Pool, table tennis, giant chess and connect 4, football nets and bowls. We run a weekly BBQ for guests. Kids club runs from Tues to Thurs for children aged 4 to 10 years with a small cost.
The villas are fully equipped. All master bedrooms have a king size bed and are en-suite. The main bathroom has a Jacuzzi bath. Second bedroom has 2 single beds and the 3rd bedroom has a single bed. Beds are fully dressed and 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel per person are provided.
Sitting room: Villas are fully furnished to 4 Star Hotel standard with contemporary design and Junkers wooden flooring. They come equipped with satellite TV (15 channels) and Hi-fi system.
Kitchens are modern and fully fitted with dishwasher, washing machine, oven, hob and micro-wave. Table and chairs to sit 6 people. All villas have patios and bar-b-que area leading from the kitchen.
Parking is outside the villa and there is a private patio with picnic table outside the kitchen of each villa.
This villa has 3 verified reviews.
3 out of 3 people recommend staying here
Lovely village in an excellent location. Good ameneties for children/young families. Property contained everthing you need for a self catering stay.
Villa was reasonably clean.
Great to have washing/drying facilities, especially as we had some rainy days.
Excellent reception and end of stay arrangements.
Entrance barrier ensured privacy on site, although it didnt appear to be working for a some of our stay.
All good! - house was great with some nice touches of fresh flowers etc. This is an ideal location for young family as entire complex is very kid friendly and lots of local attractions close by - both indoors and outdoors as Irish Weather is the only real variable!
1 other review
1 - 1 of 1
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Youghal-Lands, IrelandThis villa is in the town near the sea. It has a shared pool, a balcony, a children pool area, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 1 September 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 21 September 2019 - 31 May 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 6 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 7 September - 21 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday and the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 22 September - 30 September 2020: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 30 September 2021: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 June - 30 June 2022: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 30 September 2022: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is made within 1 week of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive £176.21 off if the booking is for 28 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
- 1 single bed
There is also 1 cot
3 bathrooms including 1 en suite, 2 Separate WC's
Shared pool with solar heating
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Radio, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Tennis court, Childrens pool area
Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool, Full playground and 2 Tennis Courts
Children's club, Children's pool, Tennis, Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool, Full playground and 2 Tennis Courts
Each villa has an open plan garden and patio with picnic table. Views are overlooking Youghal Bay and the Atlantic Ocean.
Private Owner From Midleton, Ireland Member since Feb 2006
Past bookings: 29 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last seen: 19 days ago
Number of properties: 1