House with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Waterville, Ireland
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £364 per week
House to rent in Waterville, Ireland
House overview - owner's description
Waterville Links Holiday Homes (closes seasonally from Nov-March) are truly the ideal choice for your holiday.
Waterville Links Holiday Homes are truly the ideal choice for your holiday both in terms of the style of accommodation as well as Waterville being the perfect location. Waterville Links Holiday Homes are located just a 10 minute stroll from Waterville Town Centre, Beach and Golf Links. These houses and bungalows are perched on a site overlooking Waterville and many have beautiful views of the Beach, Golf Links and sea. These beautiful houses which are extremely luxurious and very spacious (1510 sq feet) also feature lovely landscaped gardens - the perfect setting from which to enjoy Waterville and the breathtaking scenery that surrounds it. The beautiful beach at Ballinskelligs Village is just 10 mins drive away & well worth a visit.
Waterville Links are beautifully furnished and equipped with great attention to detail. These houses offer some of the best self-catering accommodation available in Ireland.
A spacious lounge with open electric fireplace and TV.
Open plan kitchen/dining area has a sunny aspect and plenty of space. The Kitchen is fully fitted and stocked with all the modern conveniences such as electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and microwave. All necessary kitchen utensils and crockery are provided.
A large utility room leads off the kitchen featuring washing machine and dryer.
Upstairs a spacious landing leads to three bedrooms. There is 1 double bedroom with ensuite facilities, one twin room and another double or twin bedroom. Each bedroom has more than adequate storage space. There is a main bathroom upstairs with toilet, hand basin, shower and Bath.
Private parking is provided for each house.
The houses are heated with Electric central heating and there are storage heaters in each room. In addition, all bed linen and towels are provided.
we can now off wifi to our guests. It is charged at the rate of €15 per week and payable onsite by logging into the local provider.
Sorry dogs are not accepted in Waterville Links.
THINGS TO DO IN THE AREA:
- PADDYFROGS RESTAURANT IN WATERVILLE: This stylish, purpose-built restaurant, which overlooks Waterville Bay, was designed by local architect Albert Walsh. Its warm interior combines original artwork on the walls, subdued lighting, chairs covered in red and green shades, a copper candelabra and mirrors framed with driftwood. Choose from dishes on its varied menu such as Kerry lamb, Sneem black pudding on sauteed sweet apples with cider sauce; home baked breads and Irish farmhouse cheeses. It also has an a la carte vegetarian menu and is wheelchair accessible. Sandra Foster and chef Max Lequet are the pair behind Paddyfrogs. They provide good, well-informed and helpful service and old-fashioned Irish hospitality. Make a reservation on
- Boat trips and sea angling trips with Waterville Boats are offered daily from Portmagee. Tackle on board for hire if required. Phone : .
- Waterville Craft Market is a unique and extensive visitor attraction – a showcase for Irish craft and design. Officially acknowledged by craft workers throughout the country as one of Ireland’s most outstanding outlets, a special place to visit.
- Ballinskelligs Watersports: At Ballinskelligs Watersports the visitor can choose between a day trip by boat to the Skellig Islands, diving at the Skellig islands or sea angling.The day trip lands at Skellig Island for approximately 2 hours, and leaves from Ballinskelligs pier at 11am daily. A non landing trip around the island leaves at 3.30 each afternoon in July and August. Sea Angling and high speed adventure trips to Skelligs are also on offer, taking approximately 25 minutes each way.
- BEACHES: Waterville boasts its own sandy beach & in close driving proximity you will find: Ballinskelligs Blue Flag Beach renowned for its miles of golden beach and turquoise water. For sports lovers, Ballinskelligs is an ideal location, offering world class water sports from windsurfing to sea angling. Ballinskelligs Regatta is held every year in the village and also Derrynane Beach Blue Flag Beach Activities include, kayaking, canoeing, horse-riding, diving or simply stroll along the golden sands.
This house does not have any reviews.
This house is:
Outside this house in Waterville, IrelandThis house is in the town but in a quiet area near the sea. It has a barbecue and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the house is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 3 November 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 17 December 2017 - 4 January 2019: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
£35.29 per booking, paid with booking
Breakage Deposit to be collected locally
£176.44 per booking, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
TV Languages in English
Central heating, Clothes drier, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Toaster
Barbecue, Parking, Private garden
Private Owner From Kenmare, Ireland Member since Apr 2005
Past bookings: 119 bookings
Last logged in: 6 months ago
Number of properties: 20