Holiday Home In Tinnies Lower (east)
House with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and golf nearby in Tinnies Lower (East), Ireland
From £370 per week
House to rent in Tinnies Lower (East), Ireland
This 3 bedroom house is located in Tinnies Lower (East) and sleeps 7 people. It has WiFi, a garden and barbeque facilities.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
"Seaview", 4-room farmhouse on 2 levels. Comfortable and rustic furnishings:
- Living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace, dining table and TV
- Exit to the garden
- 1 double bedroom with separaterate WC
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave)
- Upper floor - 1 double bedroom with 1 double bed
- 1 room with 3 beds with bathroom and bath/shower/WC
- Terrace furniture, barbecue
- Beautiful view of the sea
- Washing machine
- Internet (WiFi, free)
Rustic, simple farmhouse "Seaview", detached. 1 km from the centre of Chapeltown, in the district Tennies, in a quiet position, 1.5 km from the sea. Private:
- Garden, parking at the house
- Shop 3.6 km, grocery 3.6 km, bar 1.5 km
- Walking paths from the house 1.5 km
- Old Slate Quarry 2 km, Valentia Lighthouse 3 km, Tetrapod Trackpad 3.5 km, Bray Head Loop Walk 4.5 km
- Car recommended
- Suitable for families
- Non-smoking house
- 1 pet/ dog allowed
- TV only EN, DE
The house is described as good value for money. The house has a sea view and is located in Tinnies Lower (East). The nearest airport is 82km away. It is set in a very convenient location, only 1km away from the city center.
The house has free wireless internet. You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven and a washing machine. It also has a BBQ and a garden.
The house is suitable for family holidays in the winter and summer.
This house does not have any reviews but the agent has 500+ reviews for their other properties.
This house is:
Outside this house in Tinnies Lower (East), IrelandThis house is near a lively area and the sea. It has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 3 November 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 24 November 2018 - 30 March 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 31 March - 18 April 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 19 April - 1 June 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 2 June - 29 June 2019: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 June - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Power costs - Based on consumption
Free of charge
Heating - Based on consumption
Free of charge
About this house
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 7
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Pets are allowed
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- The furniture of the property is homey and natural
- Sea view
- Non-smoking property
Show all 6 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 41 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 41 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last logged in: 7 months ago
Number of properties: over 1,000