3 Bedroom Holiday Homes & Leisure Centre Youghal
Beach house with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and shared pool in Redbarn, Ireland
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £645 per week
House to rent in Redbarn, Ireland
Self catering in Cork - all the benefits of Self catering with the bonus of having all the hotel & leisure facilities on your doorstep.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
Self catering accommodation at the The Quality Hotel & Leisure Centre, Youghal, 3 bedroom holiday homes brings the added benefits of being alongside the Hotels excellent Leisure Centre, bar, restaurantsand beachside site.
Each of these holiday homes are equipped with a fully fitted kitchen, which includes washing machine/dryer, cooker, microwave, and dishwasher. Each has three bedrooms, 2 double rooms ensuite, and 1 twin room with a separate bathroom.
The Sitting room comes completely furnished to the highest standard with a 2 piece suite and TV unit.
The miles of sandy beach are just a few paces away along the lane, but there are other entertainments too.
As residents you have free & full access to enjoy the Club Vitae gym, fitness classes, extensive 20m pool with sea views, kiddies pool, steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi, kids camps & floodlit sports pitches, fitness studio and our 4 Treatment rooms at La Spa Vitae which includes the Balneo Therapy Suite.
On Site we also have a supervised dro p-in centre, childrens games room, movie room and the Dolphin Playcentre and Club for the younger guests. Kids camps are available during weekends & daily all July & August.
After all that, you can enjoy The Coast Bar or Lannigans Restaurant.
The Coast Bar is modern and contemporary in design and is an atmospheric spot for a relaxing drink for all the family. An Extensive Bar Food Menu is served from 12.30pm until 9pm each day along with our very popular Carvery Lunch which is served on a Sunday.
Entertainment is provided every Friday & Saturday Night, and on many nights during July & August, Midterm Breaks & Bank Holiday Weekends. With sun-drenched views of the Atlantic Ocean and our Terrace in front of the bar you will be spoilt for Choice.
In Lannigans Restaurant, the food style takes its influences from an international theme of dishes from around the world. Our signature dishes such as our sharing and combination platters, along with our enchiladas will have you spoilt for choice with some 47 dishes to choose.
The atmosphere is casual, friendly and unpretentious. With Stunning Views of the Atlantic Ocean there is something for everyone, you will indeed find yourself wanting to return time and again, in fact with the Coast Bar underneath you don’t have to leave the building for a terrific night out.
Youghal is the centre of The Irish Riviera and is a colorful seaside town, which offers excellent holiday, leisure and shopping facilities. It is rightly regarded as one of Ireland’s most popular tourism resorts. This vibrant town is the Beach Centre of East Cork. Quality Hotel & Leisure Centre and Apartmnets are located 2 miles from the centre of Youghal and enjoys a beachfront location on the beautiful Blue Flag sandy beach of Red Barn.
These Holiday Homes are located in the heart of The Irish Riviera, on the coastline of East County Cork alongside Red Barn Beach in Youghal. It is approximately a 30-minute drive from Cork City, Ireland’s second largest city. It is strategically located on the primary tourist route from Rosslare and Waterford. It is effectively the ‘gateway’ for the UK and Continental tourists arriving at Rosslare for the Cork/Kerry region.
This house has 10 verified reviews.
10 out of 10 people recommend staying here
house was clean and had no problems with this accomodation.
service in the bar of the quality hotel was very slow. bar food was poor value for money.
location was quiet with excellent walks along the beach to the town.
hotel amenities pool,gym,creche very good.
really nice property in an interesting area.
We really enjoyed our stay
This property met all our expectations, very clean and spacious house.
really enjoyed our stay. All staff that we came across where very helpful and pleasant. The house is very close to the beech but you would need a car to get into the nearby town of youghal which is about 5/10 mins by car..My only negative point would be that the beach could be alot cleaner, noticed quite abit of rubbish lying about which must of been washed up on the beach.
We had a fantastic holiday- my son reckoned it was better than our holiday in a 5 star luxury hotel in Lanzarote last year!!!! The house itself was great, very spacious and had everything you could want. The beds were very comfortable and it was clean.
We had a couple of problems with the fridge and oven but they were dealt with within a half hour of letting them know. They were very obliging.
The pool in the hotel was great and had a family changing room which was fantastic.
The bar in the hotel wasnt great so if you want some craic you have to go to town- The Nook was great. We ate in Ahearns- very over priced and nothing to write home about. I really dont know what the fuss is about. The Bella Roma was lovely and probably the biggest surprise of all was the golf club. The food there was second to none and the view from it is fab.
Leahys farm was the highlight of our holiday- best place ever for kids and adults alike- better than Fota!! Eddie and family are fantastic.
We will be back.
We had a one week stay in August 2008 and we were very happy with the house. It was very clean, cosy and had every facility available. Plenty of towels and hot water also. The beds were very comfortable and the bed linen very clean. We had no complaints whatsoever about this property and would go again.
This house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this house in Redbarn, IrelandThis house is near the beach. It has a shared pool, a children pool area, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the house is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 23 September - 24 September 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 25 September - 29 September 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 September - 1 November 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 3 January - 6 April 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 7 April - 29 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 6 June - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 3 September 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 September - 10 September 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 11 September - 15 September 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 September - 17 September 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 18 September - 22 September 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 September - 24 September 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 25 September - 29 September 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 September - 1 November 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 3 January - 6 April 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 7 April - 29 April 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 6 June - 30 June 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 3 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 4 September - 10 September 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 11 September - 15 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 16 September - 17 September 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 18 September - 22 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 23 September - 24 September 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 25 September - 29 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 30 September - 1 November 2020: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 3 January - 6 April 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 7 April - 30 April 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 6 June - 30 June 2021: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 26 August 2021: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Full Irish Breakfast
£7.13 per person per night, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds
There is also 1 cot
3 bathrooms including 2 en suites
TV Languages in Local
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 7, Central heating, Clothes drier, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden, Childrens pool area
Children, Infants, Smoking, Restricted mobility , Pets
All guest have free & full access to fabulous facilities in our on site leisure centre, and of course the miles of sandy beach are just a few steps away across the lawned garden.
Private Owner From Youghal, Ireland Member since Jan 2005
Past bookings: 236 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 16 days
Last logged in: 3 months ago
Number of properties: 3