Beach house with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and golf nearby in Kimego West, Ireland
From £951 per week
House to rent in Kimego West, Ireland
This 4 bedroom house is located in Kimego West and sleeps 8 people. It has barbeque facilities, parking nearby and a gym. The house is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
7-room house 165 m2 on 2 levels. Partly with sloping ceilings, comfortable and modern furnishings:
- Living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace, dining table, satellite TV, flat screen, CD-player, DVD and wood-burning stove
- Exit to the garden
- 1 room with 1 double bed and bath/shower/WC
- 1 room with 2 beds and shower/WC
- 1 room with 1 double bed
- Open kitchen (5 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer)
- Upper floor - 1 large room 36 m2, with sloping ceilings with 3 beds and shower/WC
- Oil heating
- Patio, garden
- Terrace furniture, barbecue
- Panoramic view of the sea
- Washing machine, dryer, iron, baby cot for up to 3 year olds, hair dryer
- The lounge has 2 separaterate sitting areas and all bedrooms have sea view
- Utility room on ground floor..
Kinego West 4 km from Caherciveen:
- Child friendly, comfortable country house "Cuascrome", built in 2008
- In a quiet, sunny position on top of a hill, 600 m from the sea
- Parking at the house
- Shop 4 km, grocery 4 km, restaurant 4 km, bar 4 km, sandy beach, pebble beach 600 m
- Golf course (18 hole) 21 km, riding stable 6.4 km
- Suitable for families
- The house offers panoramic views of Dingle Bay and is located 600 m from a very safe beach with a pier where one can fish
- Another blue flag beach 'The White Strand' is only 3km away
- The nearby town of Caherciveen offers plently of facilities and activities
The agent describes this house ; it is also listed in their "Special selection" catalogue so it is one of their most recommended properties. It is also good value for money. The house has a sea view and is located in Kimego West. The nearest airport is 62km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 600 metres away from a beach.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine, a freezer and a TV with international channels. It also has a BBQ.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
The house is suitable for family holidays in the winter and summer.
This house has 9 verified reviews.
8 out of 9 people recommend staying here
We were able to experience wonderful and exciting holidays in this house. Very hospitable landlords, clean and spacious rooms. Nearly every bedroom has its own bathroom with shower and toilet. In short, a house to relax and disconnect from everyday stress.
A wonderful house with sea views, well-kept facilities and plenty of space in a quiet place. The welcome was very warm, you could immediately feel good. Well suited if you want to take time for the Ring of Kerry and enjoy sunsets on the terrace.
The view from the house and rooms on the Dingle Bay is really terrific. We were with two families. That was also good from the bathrooms. Cahersiveen is about 5 km away. There you get everything you need, at reasonable prices. The landlords are very friendly and straightforward. The nature around it offers everything. The beach at Rossbeigh we liked the most, even if you had to drive about half an hour.
A beautiful house with great views of the sea.
The days were gorgeous in the house, the house is great for families with children ... The view from the house is beautiful and we will be back! Thank you very much to the landlords for the warm welcome!
This house is:
Outside this house in Kimego West, IrelandThis house is near a lively area and the beach. It has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 23 April 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Free of charge
Free of charge
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€250.00 (approx. £216.00) per booking, paid locally
About this house
4 bedrooms, Sleeps 8
There is also 1 cot
- Babybed available (up to 2 years)
- International TV programme
Show all 11 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 5 features Show less
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- The furniture, infrastructure and equipment of the property is trendy and stylish.
- Sea view
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
- Listed in agents "special selection" catalogue
Agency From Godalming, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by Interhome, an established travel agent that was founded over 50 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 52 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 52 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 12 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000