Barr CILL Athta
Cottage with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Kenmare, Ireland
Booking cost: £0.00
From £466 per week
Cottage to rent in Kenmare, Ireland
Cottage overview - owner's description
Situated 2 miles from Kenmare, this is the real get away from it all, well appoinited house in stunning mountain side location, with panoramic views o
Exceptional porperty overlooking Kenmare Bay, only 2 miles from this picturesque and popular town. The house is one of 2 houses developed on 14 acres of land elevated to take maximum advantage of the beautiful views of Kenmare Town , the bay and the surrounding mountain. The property is finished to a very high standard, and has a lovely open plan living area, the house eventhought having 2 bedrooms is spacious, as the total area is 1500 sq. ft. All room are large and spacious, and the bathrooms have whirlpool Baths, the property is very quiet and private, and it also has electronic gates at the main road which gives added security and peace of mind.The property would ideally lend itself to a couple who are either are looking for a property in the area and want to get a feel for the area, or a couple who are currently building in the region.
Kenmare is amongst the most popular holiday destinations in Ireland. The picturesque town links the internationally famous Ring of Kerry, one of the most dramatic scenic drives in the country, with the rugged Ring of Beara, abounding with archeological sites and spectacular views. This makes Kenmare an ideal centre for exploring the beauties of the southwest of Ireland. Not just a holiday location, Kenmare has become the new home of many nationals and non-nationals of all age groups who choose to relocate to the town
This cottage has 8 verified reviews.
8 out of 8 people recommend staying here
Very nice house in a beautiful location. We enjoyed our stay very much.
excellent base for relaxing and for travelling around at ring of kerry and ring of beara
Barr Cillatha is a bit remote from Kenmare, but we knew that when we booked it. It is in a beautiful position overlooking Kenmare Bay and surrounded by the mountains. We were fortunate to have excellent weather for the week we stayed there, so the views were stunning. The quietness of the area was another plus for anyone wanting to get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. We were visited by a few of the local wild deer on several occasions also. The property is spacious and comfortable and everything worked. We made it our home for a week and with everything else that the holiday offered in terms of good weather, scenery, good food, excellent guinness, friendly people, our choice of base for the week was excellent.
Lovely property in good location, nice patio area. Very clean and comfortable and convienent to all the facilities in Kenmare town.
Cest une maison de rêve,tout était satisfaisant! Si jamais on retourne en Irlande je louerais la même.
This cottage is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this cottage in Kenmare, IrelandThis cottage is in a quiet area near the mountains. It has a garden and a sea view. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 22 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 26 March - 8 April 2017: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 April - 26 August 2017: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 September - 23 September 2017: changeover day is Saturday and bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 26 March - 8 April 2018: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 April - 26 August 2018: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 September - 23 September 2018: changeover day is Saturday and bookings must be for whole weeks only.
- 26 March - 8 April 2019: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 9 April - 26 August 2019: changeover day is Saturday, bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 April and receive 5% off if the booking is made 4 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 5% off if the booking is made 4 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 March and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 October - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 May and receive 10% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Electricty - Electricty is charge per Kilowatt, you have access to check the meter, and you only pay for what you use, the price per unit is shown here
£0.24 per week, paid locally
Gas ( heating and Cooking ) This is metered and i measeured by the Cublic Litre ( there are 3.9 litres in a cubic Litre ) , you can check the meter to see your use, and you only pay for what you use, the price per unit is listed here
£2.59 per week, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4:
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed
There is also 1 cot
2 bathrooms, 2 Separate WC's
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, Radio, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Open fire, Clothes drier, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Parking, Private garden, Sea view
Private Owner From Kenmare, Ireland Member since Jan 2007
Past bookings: 220 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last logged in: 5 days ago
Number of properties: 3