Ardmullen 3 Bed ( O )
House with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in Kenmare, Ireland
Booking cost: £0.00
From £372 per week
Ardmullen is just out side Kenmare, it is ideally located on the Rings of Kerry & Beara. One can enjoy some of the most beautiful scenery Ireland has
Ard Mullen is a superior architect designed housing development (33 homes) located on the famous Ring of Kerry road on the quiet outskirts of Kenmare town and just a brisk walk from the town centre along a safe footpath serviced by public lighting. Kenmare being a thriving town in rural setting, Ard Mullen has all amenities and services close at hand but enjoys a quality of life that is synonymouw with the countryside. This private development stands on 4.5 acres of elevated ground and incorporates extensive landscaped green areas, complimenting the pastoral surrounds
The house is fully kitted out and is available for both long term and short term (holiday) letting.
Kenmare is amongst the most popular holiday destinations in Ireland. The picturesque town links the internationally famous Ring of Kerry, one of the most dramatic scenic drives in the country, with the rugged Ring of Beara, abounding with archeological sites and spectacular views. This makes Kenmare an ideal centre for exploring the beauties of the southwest of Ireland. Not just a holiday location, Kenmare has become the new home of many nationals and non-nationals of all age groups who choose to relocate to the town, which is famous worldwide, Find your way home to one of our homes
3 verified reviews
3 out of 3 people recommend staying here
We rented for 1 week and finally extended our stay for another week as the accommodation is great and we loved the place. The house is large, looks brand new, very well furnished. We appreciated the chimney. Quiet and peaceful. We would recommend it to our friends willing to visit Kerry.
Excellent standard, very spacious, well equipped, everything new, within walking distance of town and hotels.
Distances to locations
Sights and attractions
Prices and availability
Updated 20 August 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 27 August - 9 September 2016: bookings must be for whole weeks only and the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 September - 21 October 2016: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 22 October - 31 October 2016: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 10% off if the booking is made 5 months before the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made 5 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 April and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 8 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 May and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 8 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 September - 30 November and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 8 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 1 October - 30 November and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 8 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 1 January - 31 March and receive 20% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 January - 30 June and receive 10% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 September - 31 December and receive 10% off if the booking is for 2 weeks or more.
- Arrive between 1 October - 31 December and receive 20% off if the booking is for 3 weeks or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Electricty - Electricty is charge per Kilowatt, you have access to check the meter, and you only pay for what you use, the price per unit is shown here
£0.23 per week, paid locally
Oil ( heating ) This is metered in Litres, you can check the meter to see your use, and you only pay for what you use, the cost per litre is across from here
£0.81 per week, paid locally
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 king size bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
2 bathrooms, 2 Separate WC's
DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, TV Languages in Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Open fire, Clothes drier, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Outside lighting, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups, Pets
Private Owner From Kenmare, Ireland Member since Jan 2007
Past bookings: 220 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last logged in: 5 months ago
Number of properties: 7