Ring Of Kerry Cottages
Beach house with 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and golf nearby in Greenane, Ireland
From £600 per week
House to rent in Greenane, Ireland
This 3 bedroom house is located in Greenane and sleeps 6 people. It has parking nearby, a gym and a spa. The house is within walking distance of a beach.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
- Very comfortable and stylish furnishings: living room with open-hearth fireplace, TV and DVD
- Living room with TV
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave, freezer)
- Upper floor: 1 room with 1 french bed and bath/shower/WC
- 1 room with 2 beds
- 1 room with 1 french bed
- Bathroom, bath/shower/WC
- Gas heating
- Very beautiful panoramic view of the sea
- Facilities: washing machine, dryer, iron, baby cot for up to 3 year olds, hair dryer
- Fireplace is gas
- Very comfortable resort "Ring of Kerry Cottages", 2 storeys
- On the outskirts, 7 km from the centre of Kenmare, in a quiet, sunny, elevated position on top of a hill, 600 m from the sea, on the golf course
- In the complex: restaurant, bar, breakfast room
- Narrow motor access
- Parking at the house
- Shop 7 km, supermarket 7 km, bus stop 7 km, sandy beach 30 km
- Golf course (18 hole) 10 m, riding stable 5 km
- Please note: car recommended
- Baby equipment on request
- Situated on the famous Ring of Kerry these newly built and spacious cottages have a spectacular view over Kenmare Bay
- The houses also overlook the Ring of Kerry Golf Club and guests can avail of the clubhouse facilities
- Restaurant, bar and breakfast room is open April to October only
The agent describes this house as an outstanding property with a special flair. It is also suitable for families; it is also listed in their "Special selection" catalogue so it is one of their most recommended properties. It is also good value for money. The house has a sea view and is located in Greenane. The nearest airport is 95km away. It is set in a very convenient location, just 600 metres away from a beach and 7km away from the city center.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
This house has 9 verified reviews.
9 out of 9 people recommend staying here
It is a spacious home. The view was a bit disappointing and the kitchen equipment was thin and in one case dirty. The beds and the bedding are excellent.
The accommodation was good, a bit out of the way, without a car you did not get far. XXX is very nice, passing easily. The bathrooms are partly in the years, but okay. Bed linen partly with stains. Traveled with two children, very quiet.
The view is fantastic! Geraldine (Administrator) was very nice. The house is very big and equipped with everything you need. A few miles outside of Kenmar but right on the Ring of Kerry. Ideal for excursions.
There were four of us in May 2017 in this house and can only recommend it. It is very quiet on a great golf course with a magnificent view of the Bay of Kenmare. The on-site care of XXX and her husband was great. We felt very comfortable there and will gladly recommend it.
Location located in the heart of the ring of Kerry very well equipped. Only missing internet access ...
This house is:
Outside this house in Greenane, IrelandThis house is in a quiet area near the beach.
Prices and availability
Updated 8 November 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 12 December 2019 - 8 April 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 9 April - 15 April 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 16 April - 17 June 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 18 June - 2 September 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 3 September - 30 September 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Free of charge
Power costs - Based on consumption
€0.30 (approx. £0.26) per kwh, paid locally
Heating - Based on consumption
Free of charge
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid by credit card Visa / Mastercard)
€200.00 (approx. £171.24) per booking, paid locally
Cot (up to 2 years)
Free of charge
About this house
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
There is also 1 cot
- Cot available (up to 2 years)
- Washing machine
- DVD player
Show all 9 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
- An ancient / historic building, often from other century
- Restaurant nearby
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Sea view
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Suitable for family holiday
- Listed in agents "special selection" catalogue
- Outstanding accommodation with a special flair
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 156 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 156 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last seen: 2 days ago
Number of properties: over 1,000