House with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and golf nearby in Cappyaughna, Ireland
From £707 per week
House to rent in Cappyaughna, Ireland
This 3 bedroom house is located in Cappyaughna and sleeps 5 people. It has a garden, parking nearby and a gym.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
- Comfortable and modern furnishings: open living/dining room with dining table and TV
- Kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave)
- Exit to the garden
- separate WC
- Electric heating
- Upper floor: 1 room with 1 double bed and shower/WC
- 1 room with 1 double bed
- 1 room with 2 beds
- Small garden
- Facilities: washing machine, iron, baby cot for up to 2 year olds
- Maximum 2 pets/ dogs allowed
- Modern, comfortable terraced house "Dalewood"
- In the resort, in a quiet position, in a cul-de-sac
- Private: garden
- Garden furniture, parking at the house
- Shop, grocery, restaurant, bar, cafe 350 m, bus stop "Glengarriff Pharmacy" 350 m
- Golf course (9 hole) 2 km
- Nearby attractions: Glengarriff Nature Reserve 500 m, Beara Way Walking Route 1 km, Garnish Island 2 km, Bonane Heritage Park 18 km
- Please note: There are more similar properties for rent in this same residence
The house is described as good value for money. This house is located in Cappyaughna. The nearest airport is 90km away. It is set in a convenient location.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven and a washing machine. It also has a garden.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A golf course
The house is suitable for elderly guests.
This house has 1 verified review.
1 out of 1 people recommend staying here
This house is:
Outside this house in Cappyaughna, IrelandThis house is in a village and in a quiet area.
Prices and availability
Updated 9 April 2020
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 29 August - 25 September 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Free of charge
Power costs - Based on consumption
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€150.00 (approx. £133.88) per booking, paid locally
Towels (initial supply)
€4.50 (approx. £4.02) per person, paid locally
Bed linen (initial supply)
Free of charge
€35.00 (approx. £31.24) per pet per week, paid locally
About this house
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Washing machine
Show all 5 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- Pets are allowed
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- The furniture, infrastructure and equipment of the property is trendy and stylish.
- Suitable for elderly people
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 162 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 162 bookings
Response rate: 91%
Response time: within 3 hours
Last seen: 13 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000