House with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and golf nearby in Ballyweeaun, Ireland
From £357 per week
House to rent in Ballyweeaun, Ireland
This 2 bedroom house is located in Ballyweeaun and sleeps 4 people. It has parking nearby, a gym and a spa. The house is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
3-room house 80 m2 on 2 levels.
- Comfortable and cosy furnishings: 1 room with 2 beds
- Open kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer) with dining table
- Oil heating
- Upper floor: living room with TV and video
- 1 room with 1 french bed and shower/WC
- Facilities: washing machine, dryer, iron
- Clonbur: Cosy, rustic, very comfortable country house "Coolin Cottage", 2 storeys, built in 1880
- Above Clonbur Village, outside the resort, in a quiet, sunny, elevated position, 40 km from the sea, 2.5 km from the lake, in the countryside
- Private: property (fenced)
- Parking at the house
- Grocery 5 km, restaurant 5 km, bar 5 km, cafe 5 km, bus stop 5 km, swimming bay 3.2 km
- Golf course (18 hole) 17 km, tennis 5.2 km, riding stable 8 km
- Please note: car recommended
The house is described as good value for money. This house is located in Ballyweeaun. The nearest airport is only 47km away. It is set in a convenient location, 40km away from a beach.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven, a washing machine and a freezer.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for mountain biking
- A trail for hiking
- A lake
- A golf course
The house is suitable for elderly guests.
This house has 8 verified reviews.
7 out of 8 people recommend staying here
The location is great. The cleaning can be better and the interior may well be renewed. Yet the place wins in combination with the price, so recommended with comments.
Well located and generously equipped by the housekeeper nice cottage with history, you will forgive the tiny imperfections.
Very clean and well maintained, quiet, beautiful view, enough space for 4 adults. Parking next to the house, stove in the dining room, large open kitchen, large lounge on the 1st floor. Two bathrooms and two toilets are a plus for a family of 4. I can only recommend this house.
This small house, not too easy to find, is ideally located! For those looking for a beautiful view in a quiet setting, nothing better.
House with soul in amazing natural circumstances. For me and my disabled son he was tailor-made. Away from the hustle and bustle, but near important points: restaurant, shop, medical help. Sheep like white angels.
This house is:
Outside this house in Ballyweeaun, IrelandThis house is in a quiet area.
Prices and availability
Updated 10 November 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 14 December 2019 - 31 May 2020: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 June - 29 June 2020: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
- 30 June - 28 August 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 30 November - 13 December 2019 and receive 25% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 14 December 2019 - 4 January 2020 and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £168.73) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
About this house
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 single sofa bed
- Washing machine
Show all 6 amenities Show less
- Trail for mountain biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
- The property is fenced off permanently from the sourounding
- Sunny position of the property
- Located in quite neighbourhood
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- The furniture of the property is homey and natural
Show all 5 facts Show less
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 157 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 157 bookings
Response rate: 92%
Response time: within 4 hours
Last seen: 8 hours ago
Number of properties: over 1,000