House with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and golf nearby in Ballyweeaun, Ireland
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £515 per week
House to rent in Ballyweeaun, Ireland
This 2 bedroom house is located in Ballyweeaun and sleeps 4 people. It has parking nearby, a gym and a spa. The house is near golf and beach.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
3-room house 80 m2 on 2 levels. Comfortable and cosy furnishings - 1 room with 2 beds. Open kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, freezer) with dining table. Shower/WC. Oil heating. Upper floor:
- Living room with TV and video
- 1 room with 1 french bed and shower/WC
- Washing machine, dryer, iron..
- Cosy, rustic, very comfortable country house "Coolin Cottage", 2 storeys, built in 1880
- Above Clonbur Village, outside the resort, in a quiet, sunny, elevated position, 40 km from the sea, 2.5 km from the lake, in the countryside
- Property (fenced)
- Parking at the house
- Grocery 5 km, restaurant 5 km, bar 5 km, café 5 km, bus stop 5 km, swimming bay 3.2 km
- Golf course (18 hole) 17 km, tennis 5.2 km, riding stable 8 km
- Car recommended
This house has 7 verified reviews.
6 out of 7 people recommend staying here
Well located and generously equipped by the housekeeper nice cottage with history, you will forgive the tiny imperfections.
Very clean and well maintained, quiet, beautiful view, enough space for 4 adults. Parking next to the house, stove in the dining room, large open kitchen, large lounge on the 1st floor. Two bathrooms and two toilets are a plus for a family of 4. I can only recommend this house.
This small house, not too easy to find, is ideally located! For those looking for a beautiful view in a quiet setting, nothing better.
House with soul in amazing natural circumstances. For me and my disabled son he was tailor-made. Away from the hustle and bustle, but near important points: restaurant, shop, medical help. Sheep like white angels.
The location of the accommodation is absolutely fabulous. The mountain and a lake right outside the front door. Were overwhelmed when we got out of the car on our arrival. Does not come across so well in the pictures here. The decor of the small cottage is very tasteful and practical. The only drawback is that there is no seating for outside. We have built at least a small bench with stones, which are located around the house.
This house is:
Outside this house in Ballyweeaun, IrelandThis house is in a quiet area.
Prices and availability
Updated 12 September 2018
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 2 October - 24 November 2018: the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 26 August - 1 October 2018 and receive 33% off if the booking is made within 10 days of the arrival date.
Laundry (initial supply of bed linen and towels)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€200.00 (approx. £177.59) per booking, paid locally
Free of charge
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 4
There is also 1 single sofa bed
2 bathrooms, 2 WC's
Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Oven