House with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and golf nearby in Ballyhass, Ireland
From £439 per week
House to rent in Ballyhass, Ireland
This 3 bedroom house is located in Ballyhass and sleeps 5 people. It has barbeque facilities, parking nearby and a gym. The house is near a beach.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
4-room terraced house on 2 levels.
- Very comfortable and tasteful furnishings: living room with open-hearth fireplace, TV, radio, CD-player and DVD
- Open kitchen (4 hot plates, oven, dishwasher, microwave) with dining table
- Exit to the patio
- separate WC
- Upper floor: 1 room with 1 french bed and shower/WC
- 1 room with 2 beds
- 1 room with 1 bed
- Bath or shower/WC
- Marvellous view of the lake
- Facilities: washing machine, dryer
- 1 pet/ dog allowed
- Cecilstown 12 km from Mallow: Child friendly, comfortable holiday development "Ballyhass Lakes", built in 2006
- With 11 houses, in a secluded, quiet, sunny position, 100 m from the lake
- Private: barbecue, parking at the house
- Shop 1 km, grocery 1 km, supermarket 12 km, shopping centre 12 km, restaurant 12 km, bar 1 km, bus stop 12 km, railway station "Mallow" 17 km, sandy beach 35 km, outdoor swimming pool 12 km, swimming bay 5 km
- Sports harbour 30 km, golf course 12 km, tennis 12 km, riding stable 17 km
- Please note: car recommended
- Baby equipment on request
- The complex has night security
- The photograph shows a typical example
- The following activities are available Monday to Friday for children age 9 to 16 years: kayaking, rock climbing, ropes courses, absailing, archery, team games and more
- For July and August bookings of minimum 1 week one child can participate to these activities for free and one adult can have free fishing for a week on a catch and release basis
The house is described as good value for money. It has a lake view and is located in Ballyhass. The nearest airport is only 42km away. It is set in a convenient location.
You can also park on-site at no extra charge. The house is well equipped: it has a dishwasher, a microwave, an oven and a washing machine. It also has a BBQ.
The owner has listed some nearby activities and attractions including:
- A trail for hiking
- A lake
- A golf course
The house is suitable for elderly guests.
This house has 5 verified reviews.
5 out of 5 people recommend staying here
Especially helpful was the availability around the clock, as our plane landed late and we had to clarify how we get the keys. The best part was the team on site, super friendly and helpful. My call and mail because of my forgotten backpack was answered immediately and the backpack sent back. THANK YOU!
Very comfortable house very warm welcome. Loss of food for a refrigerator problem during the first 3 days but refund of food without problem.
Nice spacious holiday home. Carers on site uncomplicated and friendly. Lots of space and well equipped.
very good reception and a very good team ... To do and even remake ....
This house is:
Outside this house in Ballyhass, IrelandThis house is in a village and in a quiet area near the waterfront. It has a barbecue.
Prices and availability
Updated 20 June 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
- 30 June - 23 August 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 24 August - 30 November 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Bed linen (initial supply)
Free of charge
Free of charge
Power costs - Based on consumption
€0.20 (approx. £0.18) per kwh, paid locally
Heating - Based on consumption
€0.15 (approx. £0.13) per m3, paid locally
Refundable Breakage Deposit (to be paid in cash)
€150.00 (approx. £133.89) per booking, paid locally
Towels (initial supply)
Free of charge
About this house
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- DVD player
Show all 8 amenities Show less
- Trails for biking nearby
- Trail for hiking nearby
Show all 4 features Show less
- Pets are allowed
- Sunny position of the property
- The property is comfortable and cosy furnished
- Lake view
Show all 4 facts Show less
- Suitable for elderly people
- Suitable for family holiday
Preferred Partner From Glattbrugg, Switzerland Member since Feb 2018
This house is managed by an established travel agent that was founded over 40 years ago. We've been working with them since February 2018 and have had 68 bookings with them.
Past bookings: 68 bookings
Response rate: 93%
Response time: within 5 hours
Last seen: 21 minutes ago
Number of properties: over 1,000