Ely- A Superb Dublin House
Beach house with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and golf nearby in Artaine South, Ireland
From £1,012 per week
House to rent in Artaine South, Ireland
Superb, tastefully decorated 3 bedroom self catering house in Dublin 9, on bus routes, only 11 minutes from Dublin city center.
Share this holiday home
House overview - owner's description
Superb, tastefully decorated 3 bedroom house in Dublin 9 , only 11 minutes from Dublin city center.
Ely- is a three bedroom house in a quiet area of Dublin yet only 11 minutes from the city center, with all its attractions.
Tastefully decorated in old Dublin charm with all modern conveniences.
Digital tv with cable and internet connectivity, free high speed fibre broadband & wifi.
Gas fires for cosy comfort on cool evenings, central heating, fully equipped modern kitchen.
fully tiled bathroom with shower, wash hand basin , digital mirror, quiet flush w.c.
Bedrooms are planned out as follows,
Master Bedroom - large spacious room with King Size bed- fitted wardrobes
Second bedroom -large spacious room with two twin beds- fitted wardrobes
The third bedroom is a cosy room with single bed- fitted wardrobes
All bedding are from Francis Brennan collections
The front aspect has parking for two cars.
Entrance has digital locking system-
The rear of the house has a large patio decking with seating for alfresco dining.
Extending into a large private tranquil garden with a contemplative area and an area with sun beds.
Located in the Dublin 9 area of Dublin served by several bus routes.
The closest bus stop being one minute walk.
The following are within walking distance:-
• Spar convenience store- A really good Pub-Asian street food restaurant. 2 minutes
• Catholic Church, 3 minutes’ walk.
• O'Connell Street, Temple bar-Grafton street- Henry Street all in the heart of Dublin are only 11 minutes travel - (5 km)
• The 3 arena (Point Depot) 7 minutes travel - (3 km)
• National Botanic Gardens 3 Km
Other close by attractions
• The Convention Centre Dublin 3 km
• EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum 3 Km
• Trinity College 5 km
• Book of Kells 5 km
• Temple Bar 5 km
• Button Factory 2 km
• Dublin Castle 5 km
• Dublin Zoo 5 km
• Phoenix Park 5
• Portmarnock Golf Club 8.4 km
• Clontarf golf club .07 km
• Casino at Marino 0.7 km
• The Bram Stoker Dracula Experience 1.2 km
• Croake Park Stadium 1.7 km
• Bank of Ireland Arts Centre 1.8 km
• DCU - Dublin City University 1.9 km
• Beaumont Hospital 2.1 km
• Artaine Castle Shopping Centre 1.5 km
This house does not have any reviews but the owner has 57 reviews for their other properties.
This house is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this house in Artaine South, IrelandThis house is in the city but in a quiet area near the beach. It has a barbecue and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the house is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 29 June 2019
- Your booking
- Available start/end date
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 20 September - 17 December 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 December 2019 - 4 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 17 December 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 18 December 2020 - 4 January 2021: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 5 January - 20 September 2021: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
1 October - 30 April: £44.32 per week, paid with booking
£84.21 per booking, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 5:
- 1 king size bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 single bed
There is also 1 cot
Internet / WiFi, Radio, TV Languages in English, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 6, Dining area seats 6, Central heating, Open fire, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, High chair, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Barbecue, Parking, Private garden
Children, Infants, Single gender groups
Large garden -Full size deck with BBq- Outdoor dining facilities
Private Owner From Dublin 3, Ireland Member since Jan 2004
Past bookings: 275 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 2 hours
Last seen: 5 days ago
Number of properties: 3