Wahyu Joglo Villa Seminyak Bali Free Scooter
Villa with 1 bedroom and swimming pool in Seminyak, Bali
Booking cost: £0.00
Pay onlybooking deposit
From £1,467 per week
Villa to rent in Seminyak, Bali
Villa overview - owner's description
Come experience a romantic Balinese getaway in style at Wahyu Joglo 110 m2.
So quiet yet so accessible to the heart of Seminyak town with our free scooters.
Come experience a romantic Balinese getaway in style at Wahyu Joglo 100 m2.
Wahyu is a Javanese word which means divine spirit, but also revelation. Quiet and tucked away from
the hustle and bustle of busy Seminyak, Wahyu joglo offers a Sanctuary of peace and pleasure amidst a unique bamboo garden. You will easily be able to reach the beach, restaurants, shopping and much more within a few minutes of scooter - just 1 minute away from the exclusive shopping
strip & quality restaurants of Jalan Laksama and 5 minutes away from the beautiful Seminyak beach. Wahyu provides an ideal escape from the ordinary, living in communion with nature's simple serenity.
A joglo is a traditional Javanese wooden house, usually owned by royal families or wealthy people and originally used to receive guests. Here the spaces have been reinterpreted following the modern concept of the loft. The original character of these hundred-year-old buildings has been preserved, with many of the teak wood walls and roof tiles retained, but the massive interiors have ben given a
modern twist with exposed brick walls and stone floors. The room is richly furnished and has all the comforts of modern living.
The joglo is intended to provide you with an authentic Balinese experience, far away from your home, yet without leaving your everyday comfort. A wide selection of materials is used to give to this residence the charm and the touch of an original antique dwelling: recycled wooden walls and floor,
terracotta, local marble and exposed brick walls. This joglo is furnished with a mix of old traditional elements and modern interiors and decorations. Conceived as an open space, it has a spacious en suite bathroom that opens into a small-secluded garden, a beautiful private kitchen and a refreshing
private pool. Ideal for a honeymoon, the joglo will offer you complete privacy within a beautiful setting.
The Wahyu Joglo has a comfortable canopy-style double bed placed in the center of the joglo to insure peaceful and restful nights.
Amongst the amenities at your disposal, you will also find the following inside the joglo:
- Fruit basket upon arrival
- Sky TV home cinema
- DVD player
- IPOD dock
- Safe deposit box
- Fresh linens and pool towels
- Complimentary WIFI
- En-suite semi open-air bathroom with luxurious bathtub and rain shower
Our friendly, dedicated and attentive staff are at your disposal to ensure your stay is a pleasant one. Wahyu Joglo comes with :
- daily housekeeping and night security services
- complimentary breakfast
- airport transfer
Also available on request: nanny, pre-stock fridge food and beverage, massage, tours and travels, and much more. If there is anything additional you would like during your stay at Wahyu Joglo, please make sure to let us know and we will try our very best to make it happen!
Wahyu Villa is fully licensed and operates legally in Bali. Stay here at Wahyu Joglo and enjoy a true Bali holiday, hassle free.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Seminyak, BaliThis villa is in the town but in a quiet area. It has a pool, a balcony, a garage, outside lighting and a garden. Car hire is recommended as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to at least a couple of shops, bars and restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 28 June 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 July - 15 September 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 September - 15 December 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 16 December 2017 - 8 January 2018: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 15 September 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 September - 15 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 16 December 2018 - 8 January 2019: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 1 July - 15 September 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 16 September - 15 December 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 16 December 2019 - 8 January 2020: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
Early booking discounts
- Arrive between 1 July - 30 November and receive 10% off if the booking is made 6 months before the arrival date.
Late booking discounts
- Arrive between 11 February - 1 December and receive 50% off if the booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 12 February - 1 December and receive 40% off if the booking is made within 14 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 12 February - 1 December and receive 30% off if the booking is made within 21 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 12 February - 1 December and receive 20% off if the booking is made within 27 days of the arrival date.
- Arrive between 12 February - 1 December and receive 10% off if the booking is made within 35 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Arrive between 12 February - 31 December and receive 20% off if the booking is for 14 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£39.30 per night, paid with booking
1 bedroom, Sleeps 2:
- 1 double bed and en suite
There is also 1 cot
1 en suite bathroom, 1 Separate WC
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet, TV Languages in English, French, Italian, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 4, Dining area seats 4, Air conditioning bedrooms only, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Car hire recommended
Cooker, Cutlery, Fridge, Freezer, Glassware, Kettle, Pots / pans
Balcony or terrace, Garage, Outside lighting, Private garden
Single gender groups
Private Owner From Badung, Indonesia Member since Feb 2016
Last logged in: 2 months ago
Number of properties: 2