Fantasy Land Villa,easy Walk To Merta Sari Beach
Beach villa with 3 bedrooms and swimming pool in Sanur, Indonesia
Booking cost: £0.00
From £2,962 per week
Villa to rent in Sanur, Bali
Villa overview - owner's description
Three-bedroom fantasyland holiday residence,balinese design, private pool, walking distance to the beach.
Welcome to Villa Hibiscus, a one-of-a-kind, a romantically rustic, three-bedroom fantasyland holiday residence offering the authenticity and charm of Balinese design and hospitality with all the mod cons one would expect in a modern villa, and just a five-minute stroll from the calm waters of Merta Sari Beach in Sanur on Bali’s southeast shore.
Characterized by thatched roofs, antique furnishings and vast, semi-open-air living areas and a private 18 metre swimming pool, the villa is blessed with sprawling landscaped gardens filled with fishponds and fountains, tropical flowers and tall trees that attract butterflies, dragonflies and beautiful birds, creating a magical holiday environment.
Set on a sprawling 3,500 square metres of landscaped gardens, the main building is a classical Balinese-style semi-open plan house with a spacious downstairs living, dining and bar area, three en-suite bedrooms, as well as a wonderful TV lounge in the mezzanine floor. The main house has a wide, tiled terrace that runs the full length of the house linking the three bedrooms to the main living area, while a courtyard in the rear features a tranquil and mesmerizing fountain. An adjacent single-storey pavilion houses the kitchen and a dining room.
Dominating the garden, the swimming pool is surrounded by sun loungers, a bale bengong relaxation pavilion and a Madurese daybed. Hidden in the garden, next to the vine-draped pergola leading to the main bedroom is an antique lumbung, or rice granary, with cushioned seating, a perfect shady spot to curl up with a cup of tea and a good book.
With all its beauty, space and service, and within easy walking distance of a safe swimming beach and many shops and restaurants, Villa Hibiscus is an ideal getaway for groups of friends seeking the quiet life, and especially good for families as kids will have the time of their lives letting spirits and imaginations run wild.
- A large landscaped garden filled with flowering plants, ponds, pathways, water features, a swimming pool and relaxation pavilions and sun loungers, and ample parking in an area of 3,500 square meters.
- Private 18 x 5m swimming pool.
- Garden furniture including rattan chairs, armchairs, sun loungers.
- Dining table for romantic candlelit dinners by the pool.
- A separate kitchen pavilion with breakfast veranda.
- Three bedrooms, each decorated in a unique style: one bedroom with super-king-size bed, one bedroom with queen bed and one with two double beds.
- Each bedroom has a private semi-outdoor bathroom with shower, bath, washbasin and wardrobe.
- The main bedroom has an en-suite dressing room with ample cupboard space and a make-up table.
- Bed linen, towels, bathrobes and toiletries of excellent hotel quality.
- Spacious living room with sitting area with sofas, two dining tables (one round with Chinese style lazy Susan, and one long rectangular table for formal dining), and a stand up drinks bar.
- Upstairs attic mezzanine lounge with carved wooden daybeds, beanbags, pillows and a 47" LED flat screen TV with home theatre system, DVD player, satellite channels, and audio system.
- Sound system in the living room, and an iPod docking station in the master bedroom.
- Home library stocked with assortment of books, English magazines and board games (Monopoly, Scrabble, playing cards, etc.).
- Wi-Fi wireless Internet access throughout the property.
- Onsite resident staff: Villa Manager Nyoman, who is also the chef, and her husband Made who is the head gardener and pool man. There are separate facilities for the staff on the property a comfortable distance from the main house. In addition there is a gardener, pool cleaner, and two maids. Extra help can be arranged for parties or gatherings (notice in advance is strictly required).
- Accommodation for up to 6 people in the villa plus two children under 12 years free in existing beds or baby cot.
- Private transfers to and from the airport - for direct bookings.
- Welcome drinks, cold towels, snacks and fruits upon arrival.
- The first day’s American breakfast is complimentary for all guests at the villa.
- Unlimited drinking water, tea and coffee.
- A cook: guests pay cost price for groceries plus a service charge of 25 % for purchase and delivery. Dinners, BBQ, Balinese dining, candlelit dinners at guest request.
- Daily room cleaning and guest services during the day.
- Pool and garden cleaning and maintenance.
- Regular changes of linen.
- TV channels (in English) - in the main bedroom and the Mezzanine lounge.
- Complimentary WiFi Internet access.
- Extra bed USD 35 per night. Maximum number of guests - 8 people, including children.
- Food groceries (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and beverages charged at cost from supermarket plus a service charge of 25%. Purchases are made in advance daily.
- Massage and spa services in the villa.
- Babysitting services.
- Private yoga lessons at the villa.
- Bicycle or scooter rental.
- Brand-new 7-seater chauffeured car use: IDR 350,000 plus petrol for 4 hours, or IDR 550,000 plus petrol for 8 hours.
- Traditional Balinese dances during dinner, folk and live music, as well as children's parties and birthday parties at the villa - on request and by prior arrangement.
- Sightseeing tours, entrance tickets, outside spa visits, diving, surfing lessons, visits to attractions, shopping – all at guest request.
Any parties or events in the villa Hibiscus must be previously approved by the managed. Stipulated local consul fees and event fee are applicable.
This villa does not have any reviews.
This villa is:
Outside this villa in Sanur, BaliThis villa is in the countryside and in a quiet area near the beach. It has a pool and a garden. Car hire is not necessary as the villa is less than a 15 minute walk to a large selection of shops, bars, restaurants; however parking is not available.
Prices and availability
Updated 6 October 2016
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 1 September - 19 December 2016: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 20 December 2016 - 9 January 2017: the minimum stay is 7 nights.
- 10 January - 13 April 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 14 April - 21 April 2017: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 22 April - 30 September 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 15% off if the booking is made within 14 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 10 days or more.
- Receive 20% off if the booking is for 30 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
£28.62 per night for each additional person if there are more than 6 people, paid with booking
3 bedrooms, Sleeps 8:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 2 single beds and en suite
There is also 1 cot
CD player, Internet / WI-FI, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 6, Air conditioning, Towels / linen, Car hire optional
Cooker, Crockery, Cutlery, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Microwave, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Infants, Smoking, Restricted mobility
** Special 15% discount from Sept till Dec 2014 due to construction in the neighborhood. Villa Hibiscus is on perfect condition and no outsider can disturb privacy behind wall. Working time in construction are only between 08.00-17.00 hrs daily** Guests may smoke outside in the garden and terraces. Ignorance of this rule may result in heavy penalties for room and furniture cleaning, and odor eliminating, thus the villa manager may refuse to refund your breakage bond especially if we find you smoke inside of the bedrooms or in enclosed lounging areas.
Agency From Seminyak - Kuta, Indonesia Member since Aug 2009
Past bookings: 277 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last logged in: 2 hours ago
Number of properties: 19