7 Mnts To The Beach. Modern Design, Great Views. Villa Sky House.
Villa with 2 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and swimming pool in Jimbaran, Bali
Booking cost: £0.00
From £1,324 per week
Villa to rent in Jimbaran, Bali
Villa overview - owner's description
Modern design ultra comfortable three-bedroom luxury villa in Jimbaran hills offering stunning ocean and island panorama views. Comes complete with a roof top terrace, private butler and car w. driver
What we love about Sky House the most is its secluded location next to several most beautiful beaches in Bali and peaceful Jimbaran bay village with some chic and affordable restaurants. Another world-renowned attraction, fishermen's taverns on the bay sand, serve sizzling fresh fish and seafood off coconut grill right on the shore. Rolling hills around the villa are perfect for hiking escape. Some days the only creature you meet on the way is a drowsy Balinese cow stolidly looking at you while you enjoy a peaceful walk. Pack a couple of beers into a cool box and take a short sunset stroll to the West from the villa to get to the edge of the hill next to Garuda Wisnu Kencana cultural park, where you can enjoy the view of enormous statue of Wisnu on the right and Jimbaran bay in front of you. Enjoy your little private picnic on the grass and sip your drinks while watching another beautiful sunny day going down.
The villa is minimalistic in architecture, and is an elegantly decorated luxury tropical house with 10-meter long private pool. It is blessed with the most outstanding wide angle views of Bali from its balconies and roof-top Sky Lounge terrace. Views are stretching off into the distant horizon which is filled with beaches, towering volcanoes, offshore islands and rich fertile plains of southern Bali. It feels like being on the top of the world.
Upon entering the villa through marvelous wood carving Balinese gates guests will step into tranquil atmosphere created by sounds of water from the ponds filled with koi fish and water plans.
The ground floor of 2-storey building is given to a very spacious living room (of about 200 sq.m.) featuring floor to ceiling panoramic doors which lead to 10 x 4 meters swimming pool adjacent to a cozy garden, pool deck and pool side lounge with build-in sofas. Living room has European style kitchen area fully equipped with stove, gas oven, microwave, double door fridge and dish washer. Solid wood dining table with 6 rattan armchairs placed in front of panoramic windows overlooking surrounding landscapes. Enormous luxury sofa stands in front of 46'' flat screen TV surrounded by home theatre sound system. This lounge zone adds a perfect final touch to this ideal living space. Next to a bamboo wall filled with green leaves there is a guest toilet and shower which is hidden behind Balinese style wooden doors with golden carving.
The stairs leading up to the sleeping suites and it is decorated with stone carving based on stories of Ramayana epos and a wooden statue of Rama and Sita (same as Romeo and Juliette in Hindu mythology). The villa is laid out the way that allows comfortable accommodation for one couple in the master suite and one family with 2 kids in the family suite, comfortably lodging up to 6 people. Family suite consists of a bedroom and an entertainment room with folded sofa, transformable into the third double bed. An extra bed or a baby cot is also available upon request. Master bedroom and family suite both have their own balcony and safety deposit box and feature en-suites bathrooms. Master suite with high-pitched ceiling feature spacious walk-in cabinet, stunning teak wood king size four-poster bed, comfortable armchair with an ottoman, and a 47’’ flat-screen LCD TV with satellite channels with a surround sound home cinema system.
For your pleasure:
- roof-top Sky Lounge terrace with rocking chairs, dining table for six seaters, and bale gazebo with cushions, pillows and sound system
- fully equipped European kitchen
- 10 x 4m swimming pool with timber deck and two sun loungers with umbrella
- both bedrooms are located on the first floor and each has its private balcony
- 46" or 47" flat screen TV with home-theatre sound system in every room. JBL home cinema and a PlayStation 3 console in the entertainment room of the family suite
- library with a good choice of design books and island magazines, as well as board games such as Monopoly, Scrabble, chess and playing cards
- private butler who cooks breakfast and does grocery shopping upon guest's request
- private chef on demand
- daily cleaning staff and a gardener
- seven-seater "Toyota Avanza" with English-speaking private chauffeur is included in the villa rate for eight hours per day (excluding petrol)
- 24/7 security guards
Sky House is only a stone's throw from the island's most beautiful beaches with five star hotels and restaurants. Within just 7-minute drive there is an incredible white sand beach, one of a few almost virgin and uncrowded beaches in Bali. Within 20 minutes there are championship golf course, water sport centers, shopping arcade in Nusa Dua, countless spas and luxury beach clubs. It is about 25 minutes driving distance from the airport.
Average driving time from the villa (approx only):
- Denpasar Ngurah Rai International Airport - 25 minutes
- Jimbaran Beach - 15 minutes
- Balangan Beach - 20 minutes
- Geger Beach - 20 minutes
- New Kuta Golf Course in Pecatu (Dreamland) - 20 minutes
- Uluwatu temple, Uluwatu Beach and Padang-Padang beach - 25 minutes
- Bali Collection shopping and entertainment mall in Nusa Dua with beachfront the Bay club and the Pirate bay playground - 25 minutes
- Waterbom park and Discovery Mall in Kuta - 30 minutes
- Kuta night life - 35 minutes
- Seminyak restaurants - 45 minutes
- welcome drinks, chilled towels and welcome mini bar with some snacks
- butler to cook your breakfast and buy groceries on your request (no surcharge but tips are very appreciated)
- our staff is also happy to help arranging your trips and daily scheduler
- daily housekeeping
- hotel quality cotton linen and towels, exotic fragrance toiletries
- regular pool and garden cleaning
- free and unlimited WiFi internet access
- satellite TV channels in the living room and in the master bedroom
- 3 TVs with home-theatre sound systems
- music system with iPod connection in roof top bale
- AC and safety boxes in every bedroom
- one baby cot and high chair are free of charge
- in-house laundry (washing machine)
- 7-seater "Toyota Avanza" daily car with driver for 8 hours a day until 11pm
- 24-hours security guards
- airport transfers (for direct bookings)
- maximum one children under 14 in extra bed
- groceries for your breakfasts
- personal professional cook for daily needs or time to time
- professional Spa therapists are available on call to enjoy treatments in privacy of your villa
- extra staff hours after 9 pm
- petrol for car and car extra hours
- guided tours and admission tickets
- professional laundry and dry cleaning
This villa has 2 verified reviews.
2 out of 2 people recommend staying here
All the staff were very friendly and helpful, they were an absolute joy and nothing was too much trouble for them.
The villa was just gorgeous, much bigger than it looked in the photos. I especially loved the bathrooms. Everything was of excellent quality and was very clean. The kids had a great time in the pool and my husband and I enjoyed the views from the rooftop cabana.
I would stay here again in a heartbeat. After the hustle and bustle in Kuta all day, it was really nice to come back to the peace and quiet of the villa. Highly recommended!!
3 other reviews
1 - 3 of 3
This villa is:
Sights and attractions
Outside this villa in Jimbaran, BaliThis villa is near the mountains. It has a pool, a balcony, a barbecue, a garage and a sea view. Car hire is necessary as the renter will need a car to get about for shopping, eating out and the beach; however parking is available if required.
Prices and availability
Updated 21 February 2017
Select your travel dates on the calendar
Changeover days and minimum stays
- 3 February - 13 April 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 14 April - 21 April 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 April - 30 June 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2017: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September - 22 December 2017: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 23 December 2017 - 4 January 2018: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 5 January - 10 January 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 11 January - 14 February 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 15 February - 20 February 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 21 February - 13 April 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 14 April - 21 April 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 April - 30 June 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2018: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September - 22 December 2018: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 23 December 2018 - 10 January 2019: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- 11 January - 26 January 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 27 January - 2 February 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 3 February - 13 April 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 14 April - 21 April 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 22 April - 30 June 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 1 July - 31 August 2019: the minimum stay is 3 nights.
- 1 September - 22 December 2019: the minimum stay is 2 nights.
- 23 December 2019 - 4 January 2020: the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Late booking discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date.
Long stay discounts
- Receive 20% off if the booking is for 21 days or more.
- Receive 15% off if the booking is for 10 days or more.
- Receive 10% off if the booking is for 7 days or more.
If more than one discount matches your arrival date, please be aware that only one discount of the highest amount will be applied to your booking.
Cash Security Deposit (refundable upon checkout if no breakage or losses in the villa)
£241.35 per booking, paid locally
2 bedrooms, Sleeps 6:
- 1 double bed and en suite
- 1 double bed and en suite
There is also 1 double sofa bed in in the double room, 1 cot
3 bathrooms, 2 en suite bathrooms, 3 Separate WC's
Private pool, Size 10m x 4m
CD player, DVD/Blu-ray player, Internet / WiFi, Radio, Telephone, TV Languages in English, Local, Satellite / cable
Living area seats 8, Dining area seats 8, Air conditioning, Hair dryer, Iron / board, Towels / linen, Washing machine, Car hire essential
Cooker, Cutlery, Dishwasher, Fridge, Glassware, Kettle, Oven, Pots / pans, Toaster
Balcony or terrace, Barbecue, Garage, Parking, Sea view
6-seats car with driver for 8 hours a day included in rate exclude petrol. Villa provides daily housekeeping service, Wi-Fi internet access and satelite TV channels. Villa butler will prepare breakfast on your request, go for groceries shopping, order lunch or dinner from selected restaurants, help to set up romantic dinner in roof-top Sky Lounge or in the living and dining room. Our English speaking driver who knows all roads will bring your family or group to the best beaches of Bali or wherever you want. Our friendly travel agent will book and organize your trips around the island of Bali. **Guests may smoke outside in the garden and terraces. Ignorance of this rule may result in heavy penalties for room and furniture cleaning, and odor eliminating, thus the villa manager may refuse to refund your breakage bond especially if we find you smoke inside of the bedrooms or in enclosed lounging areas. **
Agency From Seminyak - Kuta, Indonesia Member since Aug 2009
Past bookings: 282 bookings
Response rate: 100%
Response time: within 6 hours
Last logged in: a day ago
Number of properties: 17